Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is depression inevitable as an incel?

I think so. Not being able to fulfill your biological needs when nearly everyone around you is doing exactly that.

While living amongst normies i say yes.

If i could hermitmaxx and live comfy neet existence of vidya, reading, and youtube without having to work or deal with normies or femoids i think i would find a sense of contentment most of the time and almost forget that sex exists

Yeah I think it’s very difficult to get blackpilled irl as an incel and not end up depressed at some point

yes i believe it is inevitable, cause loneliness. but i think you could get out of it in some way through copes... or maybe it never leaves but you just cope well enough that you don't feel like shit.

Yes, though having strong copes does numb the depression.

water is wet thread

Not essentially. There will be a time where you accept your fate and just live with it.

Only for self-aware incels. There are some people so dumb that they won't even realize they are missing something even though they are.

Yes, it's as natural a response (cringe how depression is considered mental illness these days to cover that up) as is anger to the toxic environment that is our society.

Yes. knowing that you lost the genetic lottery dosnt make it any less painfull, it just saves you time

Yes, but it can also lead to being so dead inside it’s liberating. Numb to feeling anxious or stressed.

It is inevitable, but ofc only when you are self aware of your inceldom.
Once you truely realize how ugly you are, there is no going back.

Sometimes it can lead to depression but I don´t think it is inevitable as long as you understand the root of your issue (sexual compulsion) .