Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is depression and cooming frying my brain?

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
6,546
Online
50d 2h 26m
I'm a giga coomer and also had depression for decades, memory loss is one of the symptoms of depression.
I'm thinking cooming addiction and depression and rotting alone at home are frying my brain at a faster rate than normal, sometimes when I write a comment here I forget about it a minute later and if someone quotes me I have to read my own comment to remember what I said, and also when I'm typing a sentence sometimes I forget to type a word or two.
My memory resets every few months and I can barely remember what happened a few days/weeks/months ago, and I'm forgetting older memories too.
anyone dealing with this shit?
 
Last edited:
B

belowhumanity

Officer
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Posts
526
Online
15d 1h 4m
I get that. I used to be legit smart as a kid but now I'm pretty sure I'm below average. Over :feelsbadman:
 
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
6,546
Online
50d 2h 26m
belowhumanity said:
I get that. I used to be legit smart as a kid but now I'm pretty sure I'm below average. Over :feelsbadman:
I can relate too much to that even tho I'm still smarted than the average foid/chad/normie.
 
B

belowhumanity

Officer
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Posts
526
Online
15d 1h 4m
its just general apathy towards life zapping your will to try in anything most tragic shit
 
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Posts
1,844
Online
28d 18h 18m
LDAR is named thus for a reason. You gotta expect to rot, including your brain.
 
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
6,546
Online
50d 2h 26m
belowhumanity said:
its just general apathy towards life zapping your will to try in anything most tragic shit
tbh I barely have anything to remember, I don't have friends/gf that I have to remember their names or birthdays or when to hang out with them and I don't have a family that cares about me or I care about them enough to talk to them about anything.
 
B

belowhumanity

Officer
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Posts
526
Online
15d 1h 4m
JoeBruhcel said:
tbh I barely have anything to remember, I don't have friends/gf that I have to remember their names or birthdays or when to hang out with them and I don't have a family that cares about me or I care about them enough to talk to them about anything.
same
 
S

Skinlesscel

Officer
★★★
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Posts
707
Online
8d 13h 11m
Don’t coom, hold off for 2 weeks and release inside an Escort, surprise surprise :feelsthink:
 
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
6,546
Online
50d 2h 26m
Skinlesscel said:
Don’t coom, hold off for 2 weeks and release inside an Escort, surprise surprise :feelsthink:
last time I stopped for a week I almost killed someone (in real life simulator)
 
mistersinister

mistersinister

5'5 ricecel truecel
★★
Joined
Sep 13, 2021
Posts
696
Online
23d 18h 51m
Furlossus

Furlossus

Aftoncel
★★★
Joined
Oct 21, 2021
Posts
781
Online
6d 54m
S

Skinlesscel

Officer
★★★
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Posts
707
Online
8d 13h 11m
JoeBruhcel said:
last time I stopped for a week I almost killed someone (in real life simulator)
Dude I had to do male genital destruction (Jewish abomination surgery) in 27 of September this year, as of now I didn’t coom since the day before the operation, my nuts go rrrr
 
H

hurensohnovic

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Posts
2
Online
1h 59m
JoeBruhcel said:
I'm a giga coomer and also had depression for decades, memory loss is one of the symptoms of depression.
I'm thinking cooming addiction and depression and rotting alone at home are frying my brain at a faster rate than normal, sometimes when I write a comment here I forget about it a minute later and if someone quotes me I have to read my own comment to remember what I said, and also when I'm typing a sentence sometimes I forget to type a word or two.
My memory resets every few months and I can barely remember what happened a few days/weeks/months ago, and I'm forgetting older memories too.
anyone dealing with this shit?

well,stop cooming and visit escorts
 
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
6,546
Online
50d 2h 26m
hurensohnovic said:
well,stop cooming and visit escorts
wow I never thought of that, thank you GrAYcel
 
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
1,709
Online
30d 9h 12m
JoeBruhcel said:
I'm a giga coomer and also had depression for decades, memory loss is one of the symptoms of depression.
I'm thinking cooming addiction and depression and rotting alone at home are frying my brain at a faster rate than normal, sometimes when I write a comment here I forget about it a minute later and if someone quotes me I have to read my own comment to remember what I said, and also when I'm typing a sentence sometimes I forget to type a word or two.
My memory resets every few months and I can barely remember what happened a few days/weeks/months ago, and I'm forgetting older memories too.
anyone dealing with this shit?
Yes, I had this kind of thing too. But when I got better, it improved. I am still quite forgetful, but not as much
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,636
Online
43d 17h 32m
Drinking and eating many edibles sure is fryring mine! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsaww::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
belowhumanity said:
I get that. I used to be legit smart as a kid but now I'm pretty sure I'm below average. Over :feelsbadman:
I just saw your comment as I was scrolling around. :feelskek: I can so relate to this. I feel like when I was a kid, I could take on any intellectual challenge, but now I feel like my brain has just melted.

And it's not because I'm high. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
 
Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
7,872
Online
131d 4h 2m
JoeBruhcel said:
I'm a giga coomer and also had depression for decades, memory loss is one of the symptoms of depression.
I'm thinking cooming addiction and depression and rotting alone at home are frying my brain at a faster rate than normal, sometimes when I write a comment here I forget about it a minute later and if someone quotes me I have to read my own comment to remember what I said, and also when I'm typing a sentence sometimes I forget to type a word or two.
My memory resets every few months and I can barely remember what happened a few days/weeks/months ago, and I'm forgetting older memories too.
anyone dealing with this shit?
Same, It to me happened 2 years ago. I've been trying find a cure or a specific cause for this type of phenomenon, but it's been nice finding other brocels who suffer from this as well that I can relate to.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top