Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is Dbdr from youtube a member on here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
He's a normie nigger :feelsthink:

Voice mogs me ngl.

He has a cool voice and speaks very fluently and spontaneous, unlike most incels.

He has a cool voice and speaks very fluently and spontaneous, unlike most incels.
I am quite surprised someone with that voice and verbal skills would be an incel, he must be truecel tier

I am quite surprised someone with that voice and verbal skills would be an incel, he must be truecel tier
Why truecel? Incel podcasts are painful to watch, they dance around the subject for two hours and barely say anything.

Why truecel?
It's difficult to become verbally fluent while being a fucking incel, also if you are below average looking those verbal skills should suffice to maybeeee get something, his standards are min 3/10 females

Incel podcasts are painful to watch, they dance around the subject for two hours and barely say anything.
His channel is a ranting one, he would probably also struggle to make a podcast interesting, most podcasts suck anyway

Last edited:
I watch him and he has to be because he uses incel lingo and it quite blackpilled.