Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is dark triad maxxing a giga cope?

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
I honestly believe that it is not the dark triad traits itself that foids are attracted with,but rather the financial and material successes that comes with it.
Most politicians and ceos are narcissist sociopaths,after all.

If you have dark triad traits but no apparent material successes,foids wont fuck you.
If you are a balding manlet working as a kfc janitor,women wont fuck you simply because you are a selfish narcissist.

Dark traid works if you have chad face and gives bonus points to chad.

You can't darktriadmaxx and have nothing backing you in terms of status or nothing to provide in terms of looks or money. I think only young foids would go for that clown act. Think the typical class clown that doesn't listen to teachers and says whatever he wants.

The fact that you're more likely to be low inhib will probably help more than not being low inhib I guess.

Literally just take painkillers and ssris at this point, we are basically suffering from mortal wounds

The fact that you're more likely to be low inhib will probably help more than not being low inhib I guess.
I think thats what it truly is with darktriadmaxxers.It is not their dark triad traits itself that help them get laid but their low inhibness and dominant personality
Literally just take painkillers and ssris at this point, we are basically suffering from mortal wounds

Darktriadmaxxing for incels usually results in getting fucked by the law, ugly face = high chance of getting v&

Darktriadmaxxing can work if youre NT and a high inhib fuckface. Wont work for ugly men.

It's more like darktriad has the ingredients found in some dominant GL male. We've all seen the pedo chad experiment, jeremy meeks etc. It only works on people who are attractive. If you're unattractive you don't have the "hero, dominant strength" vibe. Our brains assume that people who are "better" are arrogant. A DT chad is the epitome of our unconscious assumptions.

If you are a low tier male,you will be hated even more for that.You've probably seen that manlet or ugly dude being arrogant and narcissistic,people laugh at him and want to put him down

If you're ugly you'll just come off as a creepy rapist incel.

Yes, darktriad maxing implies personality matters

Dark triad maxxing is retarded if a beta male does it, it's like those ricecel try hards who try to have trendy clothes and hair and shit

Dark triad enhances your looks. But it probably doesn't work if you're ugly. I think it might only start to work at 5/10 if not 7/10.

It's definitely been shown to work in studies though.

it's legit but you will risk prison and if ur manlet it's not as good. def works for ogrecels tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back