Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Danganronpa worth watching?

K1ng N0th1ng

K1ng N0th1ng

Can't end on a loss.
★★★★★
I already beat the first two games and apparently the next in order is watching the anime, before moving on to 3.
I can't say I enjoyed either, they were incredibly gay and corny but the foid characters are worth it damn it!!

I got bored halfway in DR2 (vn) so i haven't even watched the anime

Danganronpa was ahead of the curve with the bearpill

DONT WATCH IT

PLAY THE GAMES

Oh nvm am dum dum

Go watch v3

nah its pretty shitty

just download hentai of the girls instead

I'm in love in Junko.

Holy fucking shit. I want to bang Kotoko so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I play Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking sex with Kotoko. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Kotoko's tight loli pussy. I want her to have my mutant human/loli babies.

Fuck, my fucking mom caught me with my bodypillow. I'd dressed it in my sister's skirt and went to fucking town. She hasn't said a word to me in 10 hours and I'm worried she's gonna take away my laptop. I might not ever get to see Kotoko again.

Holy fucking shit. I want to bang Kotoko so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I play Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking sex with Kotoko. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Kotoko's tight loli pussy. I want her to have my mutant human/loli babies.

Fuck, my fucking mom caught me with my bodypillow. I'd dressed it in my sister's skirt and went to fucking town. She hasn't said a word to me in 10 hours and I'm worried she's gonna take away my laptop. I might not ever get to see Kotoko again.
fire-writing.gif