Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is curryland a matriarchy like East Asia?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I don't know much about curries tbh, but from what I see you have your women way better under control than us ricecels. Despite what the ((((media)))) might tell you East Asia is 100% a matriarchy. Women control all important decisions in the family, the men are just spineless cucks who work 12 hours a day so the wife can go shopping. This is also the reason noodlewhores are free to fuck whoever they want while ricecels most of the time aren't allowed to date out of their race even if they could.

Who is the head of the house in curryland? Curry man or currywhore?

East Asia is 100% a matriarchy. Women control all important decisions in the family, the men are just spineless cucks who work 12 hours a day so the wife can go shopping. This is also the reason noodlewhores are free to fuck whoever they want while ricecels most of the time aren't allowed to date out of their race even if they could.

No idea im not curry

Curry land is pretty diverse, so you’ve got many different types of curries.

Sikhs and Muslims—Pretty much like Middle East. Extremely controlled. Have to cover their hair, men aren’t afraid to get violent and kill a woman or a man, especially if he’s outside the community trying to fuck around with their woman. This includes Pakis and Afghans.
107E6EE8 2622 4AB7 8FF1 A29F8573F0AB

F8819816 FAE3 40A0 A35E F1673E2311B9

With Hindus, some are cucked, some are not. In urban areas, there’s a lot of simping and cuckery, but then you’ve these Hindu Nationalist gangs that go around beating people up for celebrating things like Valentine’s Day (which they call “Western culture”).
38929CD1 63DF 4C70 B9A4 0E106FE9E009

I don’t support these Hindu Nationalists because I’m a curry Muslim and they’d kill me, but again they’re based in a way.

There’s no shortage of Reddit cucks though.
E697CE7E 7488 4EA8 8CD2 C0D8D9096F52

Last edited:
There’s no shortage of Reddit cucks though.
E697CE7E-7488-4EA8-8CD2-C0D8D9096F52.jpeg
Im not from curryland but when I went there the hindu nationalists had way more power than the faggots. Its not like the US where its ok to be a fag/tranny. However in 10-20 years this will probably change.

I don't know much about curries tbh, but from what I see you have your women way better under control than us ricecels. Despite what the ((((media)))) might tell you East Asia is 100% a matriarchy. Women control all important decisions in the family, the men are just spineless cucks who work 12 hours a day so the wife can go shopping. This is also the reason noodlewhores are free to fuck whoever they want while ricecels most of the time aren't allowed to date out of their race even if they could.

Who is the head of the house in curryland? Curry man or currywhore?
what I can tell you is south Europe is a matriarchy too.

Spain, France, Germany, so on...
Men have to pay everything for the whores and the whores only bring pussy. An imbalanced situation indeed.