Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is curryboy420 rude to u?

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
★★★
I told him hes rude and he said hes nice and welcome to everyone and understanding and tries to empathise with everyone and then he called me nigger and jewboy 2 mins later

@curryboy420

I ignore anyone who is rude to me.

I don’t have a problem with him. Just have a neutral opinion about him. He never was nasty to me. Many other users were far worse to me

I don’t have a problem with him. Just have a neutral opinion about him. He never was nasty to me. Many other users were far worse to me
Whos been nasty to u?
He keeps calling me jewboy idk why

I ignore anyone who is rude to me.
I ignore 0 users, not even kidding. I keep responding to the users I need with a lot even. Never liked backing down from arguments unless they are so retarded there is absolutely no reasoning with them. The only times I stop responding to an argument is when I realize they are so retarded and illogical that interacting with them is beneath me. None of them are officially on ignore though

What do u think of alexis texas i think shes the best pawg ngl
I was confused for a sec because I didn't know why you suddenly mentioned a pawg kek.

I don't have a favorite, I just like white foids with fat asses but I don't know who Alexis Texas is.

I ignore 0 users, not even kidding. I keep responding to the users I need with a lot even. Never liked backing down from arguments unless they are so retarded there is absolutely no reasoning with them. The only times I stop responding to an argument is when I realize they are so retarded and illogical that interacting with them is beneath me. None of them are officially on ignore though
I response as much as I can too but sometimes enough is enough.

I was confused for a sec because I didn't know why you suddenly mentioned a pawg kek.

I don't have a favorite, I just like white foids with fat asses but I don't know who Alexis Texas is.
Damn weird that u dk her cause shes the ultimate pawg i used to jerk off to her 24x7 when i was 13

Whos been nasty to u?
At least 5 people. Not naming all the names here, because I don’t want to stir up unnecessary beef. Most of the time it’s certain users calling me a fakecel for the dumbest reasons and telling me I should be banned.
He keeps calling me jewboy idk why
Kek, I wonder why. He should be calling @faded that

Based and high T

Damn weird that u dk her cause shes the ultimate pawg i used to jerk off to her 24x7 when i was 13
I didn't need to know that.

But it's suifuel how we can't get any pawgs as our gfs.

W
At least 5 people. Not naming all the names here, because I don’t want to stir up unnecessary beef. Most of the time it’s certain users calling me a fakecel for the dumbest reasons and telling me I should be banned.
Well tbh we shouldnt call that shit nasty thats foid shit i mean whatever man we're men its normal for us to get worked up and fight sometimes who cares honestly im sure u feel the same

I didn't need to know that.

But it's suifuel how we can't get any pawgs as our gfs.
Bro its over man u really think u and me can ever get pawgs as our gfs when we dont fulfill the first req (be white or black)?

Bro its over man u really think u and me can ever get pawgs as our gfs when we dont fulfill the first req (be white or black)?
I don't know, honestly I don't see it happening but I want it to happen.

I response as much as I can too but sometimes enough is enough.
Yeah, gotta draw the line somewhere. I had the most retarded argument with one idiot a while ago saying it’s not masculine to want love from a woman. Like, what the fuck, are you even a straight male? He then told me it’s not natural for men to crave sex. Like, wft, why aren’t you banned yet motherfucker. If you don’t want sex or a romantic relationship, get the fuck off. He is the only one I ever decided to stop arguing with because he was acting so retarded. All the other arguments I carried out till the end.

W

Well tbh we shouldnt call that shit nasty thats foid shit i mean whatever man we're men its normal for us to get worked up and fight sometimes who cares honestly im sure u feel the same
One guy was really nasty saying I should be banned because I like cars. He told me something along the lines of, “Liking cars beyond transportation pieces is a normie trait. If you actually like cars for the fun of cars, you unironically should be banned. GTFO”. Like, does that idiot not realize that normies don’t give a crap about cars? I never met one normie I could talk cars with. They all get pissed when I talk about cars

He's only been rude to me a few times

Yeah he's said some shitty things to me before but idk if he was being serious or not

He's coping hard.
For real. I don’t care, let him cope, but he can fuck off if he thinks I’m gonna stoop to that level of coping in delusion. I NEED live and sex from a woman. That’s why I’m here. Not a single one of us would be posting here if we didn’t need those things and were actually fine without them

Yeah, gotta draw the line somewhere. I had the most retarded argument with one idiot a while ago saying it’s not masculine to want love from a woman. Like, what the fuck, are you even a straight male? He then told me it’s not natural for men to crave sex. Like, wft, why aren’t you banned yet motherfucker. If you don’t want sex or a romantic relationship, get the fuck off. He is the only one I ever decided to stop arguing with because he was acting so retarded. All the other arguments I carried out till the end.
Tbh i think love is just them loving ur genes but yeah i want that shit if i wanted i could careermaxx and get an arrange marriage but thhat aint the same

@curryboy420 U been exposed boyo

For real. I don’t care, let him cope, but he can fuck off if he thinks I’m gonna stoop to that level of coping in delusion. I NEED live and sex from a woman. That’s why I’m here. Not a single one of us would be posting here if we didn’t need those things and were actually fine without them
Same, I am dying due to the lack of sex and love from foids.

Tbh i think love is just them loving ur genes but yeah i want that shit if i wanted i could careermaxx and get an arrange marriage but thhat aint the same
Love for genes = romantic love. It’s the purest form of love there is. If she loves your genes, she respects you, values you, and treats you great

Love for genes = romantic love. It’s the purest form of love there is. If she loves your genes, she respects you, values you, and treats you great
Frrr the purest and only real form of love and its the only thats worth having imagine her loving u cause ur giving her shleter and food thats degrading asf id rather neet till i rope

Kek, I wonder why. He should be calling @faded that
:feelsree:

I usually fap till I get tired, it helps.
Same. I do it a lot too. Unfortunately, my dopamine system is so fried I don’t even feel much from it anymore. It’s hard to do a few days Nofap as a reset too, since I depend on the psychological stimulation from it

Same. I do it a lot too. Unfortunately, my dopamine system is so fried I don’t even feel much from it anymore. It’s hard to do a few days Nofap as a reset too, since I depend on the psychological stimulation from it
So now what are you going to do to try to sleep?

Frrr the purest and only real form of love and its the only thats worth having imagine her loving u cause ur giving her shleter and food thats degrading asf id rather neet till i rope
Yeah, love of genetics is pure. Still though, average women should be ok with loving average men’s genetics. Not all women deserve Chad