Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is current narrative about incels and misogyny true?

Is current narrative about incels and misogyny true?

I'm actually starting to think that redditors type all of this bullshit just to hear the sound of their keyboard clicking, because who the fuck is incel status over their views on women :feelsseriously:

Dumbass cunt needs to shut up have a metal pole shoved up her holes

I'm actually starting to think that redditors type all of this bullshit just to hear the sound of their keyboard clicking, because who the fuck is incel status over their views on women :feelsseriously:
nah, this reddit post is probably from an incel or MRA type, it's clearly written to ridicule the bluepill argument that incels are incel bc of misogyny and bad pERsonality

nah, this reddit post is probably from an incel or MRA type, it's clearly written to ridicule the bluepill argument that incels are incel bcof misogyny and bad pERsonality
It shouldn't even be a question as to where you need this much insight that's my main concern

This person sees it's about looks... but them blames the ugly men for not being introspective. ???