Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Is cuckolding affecting our daughter"

ddking0001

ddking0001

Veteran
★★★

Is cuckolding affecting our daughter?​

Advice

We have been practicing cuckolding for a while now and we also have three older kids, all around 20, that know everything. Recently our daughter, who is 19, started dating a much older man, like 50's, he's even older than us as we are in our early 40's. I found this quite strange and uncomfortable, however my wife thinks it's alright and said they she did the same thing at her age. I thought I would get a second opinion as I would hate for our lifestyle to be influencing her dating life. It might be worth mentioning that a lot of our bulls have been around 50. Has anyone here experienced something similar? Any advice?

I fucking hate cucks even more than I hate foids.

Total Cuck Death.

Nothing more pathetic than a cuck

Earth needs a complete factory reset its beyond fucking saving or we execute every single degenerate that spews such disgusting shit

Earth needs a complete factory reset its beyond fucking saving or we execute every single degenerate that spews such disgusting shit
This shit is disgusting :feelspuke:

Clown clowns

cucks are so despicable it's discouraging

this gotta larp or else idk anymore
Wtf man

Last edited:
Total cuck death (in PowerWash Simulator)

this is a cuckold incest fetish post