Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is crying a sign of weakness?

abhiteshkumar

abhiteshkumar

Recruit
★★★
give your honest opinion not the opinion based on therapists and doctors,

Normies and women lose respect when you cry.

Crying is a bad emotion/trait like laziness, because it makes you look weak and open to manipulation

If someone has trauma/problems and they get relief from crying that's different

Crying is okay for females because it makes them feel feminine. As a man it makes you look feminine, which not good

Crying is okay for females because it makes them feel feminine. As a man it makes you look feminine, which not good

depends on what you cry about and whether or no its in front of others.
about what should be self-explanitory, but you really shouldnt cry in front of anyone.

It's not a sign of weakness for Chad; at least, it's not going to be a major turn-off/negative feature.

It depends on what you're crying over.

Crying is an evolutionary adaptation used to communicate with others in your tribe that you are in distress.
As an incel chances are that you don't have a tribe and / or that they wouldn't help you anyway. Kinda retarded to cry as an incel.

Yes. Only do it when alone.

adaptation used to communicate with others in your tribe that you are in distress.
As an incel chances are that you don't have a tribe an

give your honest opinion not the opinion based on therapists and doctors,
i remember breaking down in front of my mother 2 years ago and she was like dont cry crying is a sign of weakness. I guess now i know whores can use it to exploit you or look for a better chad

Crying in men is a sign of sadness.

Crying in women is a sign of wanting attention.

I’m not sure tbh, sorta kinda yeah in a way. Only if you cry a lot. I hardly ever cry and I have suicidal thoughts everyday. Even when I do cry it’s not a lot so idk.

Crying in men is a sign of sadness.

Crying in women is a sign of wanting attention.

This is so accurate. I know very few non-ADHD men that even care about the attention of others, but toilets will claim that any boy who cries "just wants attention" because they unironically cannot fathom someone crying out of actual sadness.

Depends on what you're crying over, sometimes I involuntarily burst into tears because of schizophrenia overload and remembering my past

Yes but it's fine to do alone

Yes, of course. It means you have feelings, which is considered weak by soyciety.

Crying is fine when you actually have problems

crying means one step before tranny

Yes, but also dependent on situation.

Sometimes crying is acceptable, such as a group of soldiers crying for their dead comrades/evitable death (think kamikaze pilots), as it temporarily lowers the status of a group collectively, which is quickly bumped back up after the fact.

Or in private.

You shouldn't do it. But sometimes I understand

After adulthood, it becomes a manipulation technique used by weak pathetic people to elicit sympathy and pity

I don't think it makes you a weak person but you will be viewed as weak by a lot of people if you cry

depends in the context