Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is criminal game legit?

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Since women are attracted to low inhibition goons.

Which crime are you thinking of committing ?

yes, my coworker dated a guy who sold weed

my friend from HS and college started selling coke and weed and has been with 3 different girls in the last year after only dating whales

if ur chad, anything works

This fucking thread again? Go ahead. Be a criminal. Guess what? Women will think you're a fucking loser anyway. It doesn't work unless you're good looking. Look at Jeremy Meeks and see how many women call him a "scum" compared to the average ugly criminal. Humans are fucking hypocrites. Women are trash themselves.

I thought we've established this shit already that what you do means nothing to women, but how you look means everything to them. In high school a few guys who were bullies were ugly, and women always would call them an asshole or a jerk, etc. But if it was a GOOD LOOKING bully? Women would never say shit. They'd be lighthearted and say "Oh come on stop being mean", and then literally an hour or two later she's walking with him and kissing, and fucking eventually.

LOOKS

FACE

LOOKS

FACE

BE BLACKPILLED.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

this. but if you catch a crime like dealing, robbery or something thuggish than yeah it might if you can pull the thug look

Sadist said:
this. but if you catch a crime like dealing, robbery or something thuggish than yeah it might if you can pull the thug look

meeks

Yep women love assholes despite saying otherwise

Well LMS right? Criminal covers the last two, if you are competent.

Most of the time when you see guys running "criminal game" they're just betabuxing in a different way. Seen tons of junkie girls betabux their dealers for free fixes.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

If you're incel they just treat you like larry nassar

ropecel said:
Most of the time when you see guys running "criminal game" they're just betabuxing in a different way. Seen tons of junkie girls betabux their dealers for free fixes.

Good point.

And when you get caught (you will get caught), the jury is not going to give you positive treatment like they do with criminal Chad.

anincelforlifelol said:
This fucking thread again? Go ahead. Be a criminal. Guess what? Women will think you're a fucking loser anyway. It doesn't work unless you're good looking.

Get caught doing something illegal as an ugly man and you will be thrown in jail with no parole. It's likely the guard will throw the key away in the gutter as he slams the door on your ugly face.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia

It's legit, but most of us are too high inhib