Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Cr1tikal a Chad?

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
942E93C2 4B04 4283 BEC5 7E551E9C38C8

Yeah I’m sure most of you know who this dude is so I won’t explain. If I don’t look him up, I’m too fucking lazy to spoonfeed people tonight.

hes 5’6 bro

hes 5’6 bro
Mogs me but in a high effort way that I totally didn't just edit in mere seconds after I typed a "mogs me" post so I wouldn't get a warning for low effort.

View attachment 183791
Yeah I’m sure most of you know who this dude is so I won’t explain. If I don’t look him up, I’m too fucking lazy to spoonfeed people tonight.
His face is upper tier normie, maybe chadlite, but isn't he a manlet? I remember so

Mogs me but in a high effort way that I totally didn't just edit in mere seconds after I typed a "mogs me" post so I wouldn't get a warning for low effort.

hes 5’6 bro
He mogs me in face, frame, muscles, isn’t a socially awkward beta (he seems like a nice guy but he isn’t some inept beta like me) and is also famous and rich.
he mogs all of us
Even if I’m two inches taller than him.

edit hes not even chadlite if im looking at right pics

I was about to say this. He’s definitely not a chad
He’s easily Chadlite. Probably never struggled with girls at any point in his life. Only thing stopping him from Gigachad status is height but he’s not something catastrophic like 5’2 and he’s very good looking, ripped, and famous

5'9" with lifts. Chadlite.
who the fuck wears lifts? it's obvious if you do this because you walk funny if they are 3 inches
and 5'9'' is still manlet tier

hes normie + high trust face + statusmaxxed

just walk around in heels bro!

5’9 is still below average
Depends on where you live. 5’9 is literally the average height in America.
So I’m only one inch below average here. Men at my height or slightly taller or shorter, give or less, are the majority here.
If I was living in the Netherlands, where the average is 6 feet, then I would be a midget compared to the average man there

Who is this faggot?

Nevermind, it doesn't even matter.

LOL @ this guy being a chad.

those height statistics include people of all ages bro try walking around in any college campus and see if that still holds up

doesn't matter, women in america say 6 feet is a minimum

europe is a bit better because psychological barrier for women is 180 cm here so a bit less

He has a blonde becky tier gf
>jestermaxxed
>statusmaxxed as a youtuber
>moneymaxxed
>NTmaxxed
>thugmaxxed to a degree with his tattoos
>is a framecel
>is a manlet
>prettyboymaxxed

He's chadlite tier.

doesn't matter, women in america say 6 feet is a minimum

europe is a bit better because psychological barrier for women is 180 cm here so a bit less
Which sucks because even though you’re taller than many girls it isn’t enough
A 5’3 girl is still gonna want a man who fucking towers over her
Just being taller than her isn’t enough
And forget about tall girls. They want taller guys.

Literally who?

yeah hes not chadlite he is average range
>average
m8 are you blind
He looks better than most young guys I see in day to day life

He has a blonde becky tier gf
>jestermaxxed
>statusmaxxed as a youtuber
>moneymaxxed
>NTmaxxed
>thugmaxxed to a degree with his tattoos
>is a framecel
>is a manlet
>prettyboymaxxed

He's chadlite tier.
View attachment 183797
Imagine being chadlite looking and being a rich famous youtuber yet that's the best girl you can get

Imagine being chadlite looking and being a rich famous youtuber yet that's the best girl you can get
I think she’s pretty cute, I’d do unspeakable things to have a girlfriend that looks half as cute as her

I think she’s pretty cute, I’d do unspeakable things to have a girlfriend that looks half as cute as her
yeah. wonder if he got her as a teen possible virgin idk this guy at all

I find her cute and out of my league but I'm a desperate incel, objectively rating she's nothing special

yeah. wonder if he got her as a teen possible virgin idk this guy at all
Most people aren’t dating their high school sweethearts by their early mid 20s so unless he’s a late bloomer I doubt that she’s his first girlfriend
I find her cute and out of my league but I'm a desperate incel, objectively rating she's nothing special
I honestly prefer “plain, cute” girls over very hot girls for some reason

He's got the face, outgoing, voice & money + status.

Height is an issue for him but the other shit will carry him through.

The high profile hair is to fraud a few inches, bald would be another story.

Bro shes plain Jane white girl. The only reason someone would go insane for her is If they live in a mongrelised country with few whites. In any European country youd see hundreds of her on the steet

Bro shes plain Jane white girl. The only reason someone would go insane for her is If they live in a mongrelised country with few whites. In any European country youd see hundreds of her on the steet
She’s still way cuter than your average landwhale
And it’s not like having very high standards makes sense for guys like us
I mean I don’t think most of the guys here really require a girl to be some knockout IG model to be physically attracted to her

Some kind of normie i guess

He could go for some noodles. I don't think he is chad though.

View attachment 183791
No, but he is statusmaxed, high IQ... and 5 ft 6. He’s also neurotypical and has a decent face, which including all of the other factors, got him a girlfriend.

Didn't know he has muscles. Thought he was a twig jfl.
Chad? Not quite. With the tattoos and growing his hair he'd do well with the emo/hipster bitches if he was single.

He's a total normie with a becky 5/10 GF

He's a total normie with a becky 5/10 GF
Nah she looks too cute to be flat out average.
6/10 to me. Maybe 6.5. 7 might be too low. That’s approaching “hot/beautiful” territory
Idk if my standards are low or high

His face is attractive, like almost every other guy that is successful on youtube that isn't extremely good at a game or sport.

He has a 7/10 face (chadlite) with low tier normie height but also very strong frame for his height, he'd be high tier normie without status but because of it he's chadlite.