Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Corona Even Real?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Ded srs tbh tbh ngl

yes man it is

:soy:

Its a conspiracy by feminists to throw subhumans out of the genepool by forcing them to stay in their homes while holes and Chads will fuck and breed.

Yes. My brother had it and almost died from it.

no its fake jewish propaganda

It’s real, but the media is drastically overhyping it

I wouldn't know tbh

Its a conspiracy by feminists to throw subhumans out of the genepool by forcing them to stay in their homes while holes and Chads will fuck and breed.
:feelskek:

I'll put my grandmother at risk to answer this question

PCR tests only look for parts of RNA that could be Corona 2019. So testing already is very wishy washy. The only symptom that stands out is severe lungproblems. Corona virus has been here since early 1900. Or so my quick eye cought snippets of text around the web.
Some believe even HIV and AIDS are suspicious too. Saying HIV is only a harmless virus that your body cannot get rid of once infected. But is only used as a permanent marker to detect you have HIV. And it's the marketing hype that created this myth that you will die from it unless you buy the expensive industry's medicine cocktails. They believe its actually these cocktails that undermine your imunesystem making you die from a small cold. The only person in this world to have ever seen the HIV virus under a special microscope was the person who "discovered" HIV. All medciine students rely n this 'faith' it is real and a photograph that says it is HIV. Doctors use special industry kits to discover HIV. There is no other way to determine. To me this b ings up red flags.

Last edited:
Yes bro, I had a cough and a high fever for a night.

real but sensationalized by media

It's irrelevant to me, I never leave my house anyways.

And this is relevant for us cels in which ways???

I know people who know people who allegedly have this disease.

I know a coping late 30s purplepillcel who almost died from it but beat it without going to the doctor...

That's not corona, that's called living in The West past 2010.

Never seen it