Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is cooming in a femasite's mouth a form of femdom?

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Not cooming in a femasite when raping/fucking her, that is just reproduction. Blowjobs are different because the mouth is not a sex organ and does not sexually tingle. So getting a blowjob is like getting dominated by a foid to some degree because she is in control of your pp and makes you feel feel ding tingles without receiving cunt rumbles at the same time. I don't know what it feels like, but I imagine it feels like getting tickled by the babysitter as a kid, which was emasculating. I remember the babysitter would tickle me and I would squirm and although it didn't feel unpleasant, I hated it because someone could just touch me a certain way and make my body feel sensations that strong, it makes you feel weak and powerless. It was even worse when they wouldn't stop until I said "uncle". So getting head is basically a foid using her mouth to tickle your peen and cooming in her mouth is like saying "uncle" and tapping out. It's different from cooming in a toilet's penetration canal because her vagina is just the flesh sleeve you used to shoot your DNA into her eggs, your hip thrusts are what led to the cooming. Is getting a blowjob giving foids more power?

I still want to put my boner in a hole's mouth, I just don't want her to think she ever had control or power over my body. If I was getting my dick sucked, I would try to avoid squirming as much as possible and I would keep an expressionless, statue face the whole time so she wouldn't know the power level of her throat game. When I would be about to nut, I would pull out and thrust her pussy until I coomed in her so it would be my hip thrusts that made me coom and not her own work with her mouth, that way she wouldn't feel like she defeated me in some way. The best solution would be to unhinge her jaw like a snake and throat rape her as if her throat was a cunt, because then you would be in control.

Last edited:
When the autism is too strong

Don’t know, i doubt I’ll ever coom in a girls mouth anyway so it don’t matter.

Cooming in a foid's mouth is the opposite of femdom

Cooming in a foid's mouth is the opposite of femdom
You're right... but at the same time... if you are motionless (except from cooming motions) and they make you coom with their mouths, they made your body do what they wanted it to do, they controlled you for a bit.

Not cooming in a femasite when raping/fucking her, that is just reproduction. Blowjobs are different because the mouth is not a sex organ and does not sexually tingle. So getting a blowjob is like getting dominated by a foid to some degree because she is in control of your pp and makes you feel feel ding tingles without receiving cunt rumbles at the same time. I don't know what it feels like, but I imagine it feels like getting tickled by the babysitter as a kid, which was emasculating. I remember the babysitter would tickle me and I would squirm and although it didn't feel unpleasant, I hated it because someone could just touch me a certain way and make my body feel sensations that strong, it makes you feel weak and powerless. It was even worse when they wouldn't stop until I said "uncle". So getting head is basically a foid using her mouth to tickle your peen and cooming in her mouth is like saying "uncle" and tapping out. It's different from cooming in a toilet's penetration canal because her vagina is just the flesh sleeve you used to shoot your DNA into her eggs, your hip thrusts are what led to the cooming. Is getting a blowjob giving foids more power?

I still want to put my boner in a hole's mouth, I just don't want her to think she ever had control or power over my body. If I was getting my dick sucked, I would try to avoid squirming as much as possible and I would keep an expressionless, statue face the whole time so she wouldn't know the power level of her throat game. When I would be about to nut, I would pull out and thrust her pussy until I coomed in her so it would be my hip thrusts that made me coom and not her own work with her mouth, that way she wouldn't feel like she defeated me in some way. The best solution would be to unhinge her jaw like a snake and throat rape her as if her throat was a cunt, because then you would be in control.
She’s not the one in control of u were to grab on & skull fuck her with mr Johnson jammed down her throat:feelsthink:

That's a pretty interesting, uh...psychological complex you have there, concerning your babysitter. I know this isn't the first childhood story you've written about your experiences with older teenage girls.

But, uh, no, receiving oral sex is not a sign of submission.

Honestly, there's no one uniform type of sensation to receiving oral sex from a femoid. It generally feels like putting your dick in a warm, wet soft hole but that can of course vary depending on her skill with regards to lip/tongue action and suction.

Last edited:
That's a pretty interesting, uh...psychological complex you have there, concerning your babysitter. I know this isn't the first childhood story you've written about your experiences with older teenage girls.

But, uh, no, receiving oral sex is not a sign of submission.

Honestly, there's no one uniform type of sensation to receiving oral sex from a femoid. It generally feels like putting your dick in a warm, wet soft hole but that can of course vary depending on her skill with regards to lip/tongue action and suction.
Lol, I thought it made sense and was a High IQ post. I miss being that young and still having a symmetrical face, sometimes teenage foids would let me touch their boobies. Now, it's "creepy" if I want to touch them.

I know receiving oral sex is not a sign on total submission, but it does give foids power, which they are known to abuse.

I have fucked a mouth FleshLight connected to a vacuum, I might have a slight idea what it feels like but I have never compared it to an actual foid.

You're way off on this one. Women receive no sexual pleasure from giving you oral. Throatfucking a whore is the most masculine thing you can do.

Lol, I thought it made sense and was a High IQ post. I miss being that young and still having a symmetrical face, sometimes teenage foids would let me touch their boobies. Now, it's "creepy" if I want to touch them.

I know receiving oral sex is not a sign on total submission, but it does give foids power, which they are known to abuse.

I have fucked a mouth FleshLight connected to a vacuum, I might have a slight idea what it feels like but I have never compared it to an actual foid.

Well, when you receive oral sex from a femoid, there's an element of tacit consent on your part; you're letting it happen.

I suppose if you were restrained or physically overpowered, then that would be "femdom".

OP, don't be extremely retarded next time.

You're way off on this one. Women receive no sexual pleasure from giving you oral. Throatfucking a whore is the most masculine thing you can do.
I agree but they still feel some sense of pride if they are good at it, which means throatraping is better.
OP, don't be extremely retarded next time.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I thought I read somewhere that blowjobs were rated one of the most "empowering" acts in the bedroom by females. I've seen many express similar thoughts.

I guess it's not that far-fetched, but tbh I don't really care about being dominant or things of the sort. An effeminate looking manlet will never be "dominant" or "masculine"; it' s a physical description first and foremost.

As such even if it were femdom it wouldn't stop me for wanting a blowjob. I think the appeal for them is in both that is submissive (on their knees/ground) and dominant.

No it's based af because the whore has to taste your inferior incel seed :feelsokman:

I agree but they still feel some sense of pride if they are good at it, which means throatraping is better.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I would fuck a foids throat until she gagged and coom all over her face and in her hair.

I heard foids are shit at sucking cock anyways

yeah i dont really see how thats got to do with anything

I thought I read somewhere that blowjobs were rated one of the most "empowering" acts in the bedroom by females. I've seen many express similar thoughts.
I have legit seen articles about it on the cover of foid magazines at the gas station.
No it's based af because the whore has to taste your inferior incel seed :feelsokman:
:dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:
I would fuck a foids throat until she gagged and coom all over her face and in her hair.
I want to plug a foid's nose and throat rape her so she can't breath like George Floyd and then nut in her throat so when she is gasping for air, she is gasping my coom.
JFL compared to who?

throat rape her as if her throat was a cunt, because then you would be in control.
Ive always wanted to do this to a foid. Tfw when no cute foid to completely dominate and live out your sexual fantasies :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Unless you grab the foid's head and face fuck her

wouldn't it be like the exact other way around

To each his own.

Most are but there are exceptions.

It was even worse when they wouldn't stop until I said "uncle". So getting head is basically a foid using her mouth to tickle your peen and cooming in her mouth is like saying "uncle" and tapping out.

Anglos have such weird customs. Do your uncles tickle you? Do they defeat you in combat? Are they your highest superior.

If I was getting my dick sucked, I would try to avoid squirming as much as possible and I would keep an expressionless, statue face the whole time so she wouldn't know the power level of her throat game. When I would be about to nut, I would pull out and thrust her pussy until I coomed in her .

Most would have it the other way around. oral may be better foreplay than afterplay but most don't want to get pregnant.

Last edited:
I have legit seen articles about it on the cover of foid magazines at the gas station.

:dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:

I want to plug a foid's nose and throat rape her so she can't breath like George Floyd and then nut in her throat so when she is gasping for air, she is gasping my coom.

JFL compared to who?
That is fucking awesome. :feelskek:
To each his own.

Most are but there are exceptions.

Anglos have such weird customs. Do your uncles tickle you? Do they defeat you in combat? Are they your highest superior.

Most would have it the other way around. oral may be better foreplay than afterplay but most don't want to get pregnant.
so coom in her ass

You're right... but at the same time... if you are motionless (except from cooming motions) and they make you coom with their mouths, they made your body do what they wanted it to do, they controlled you for a bit.

You are being retarded, I half think this is a troll thread

If you are "not motionless" and you are having vaginal sex, and she makes her vagina tighten up around your dick and you orgasm were you "controlled"

I never knew why "uncle" was a thing tbh.
You are being retarded, I half think this is a troll thread

If you are "not motionless" and you are having vaginal sex, and she makes her vagina tighten up around your dick and you orgasm were you "controlled"
Like, it's half a troll post but I genuinely pondered the idea. Fucking foid is different because even if her cunt is controlling my peen, my peen is also controlling her cunt so it's like a mutual fight.

Fucking foid is different because even if her cunt is controlling my peen, my peen is also controlling her cunt so it's like a mutual fight.

No your penis isn't controlling shit unless you are well hung, for most men every hole you stick your dick into is controlling your penis, the only control you have is the act of penetration itself, the rest is up to the hole, if the hole is dryed out you aren't going to be enjoying yourself at all

No your penis isn't controlling shit unless you are well hung, for most men every hole you stick your dick into is controlling your penis, the only control you have is the act of penetration itself, the rest is up to the hole, if the hole is dryed out you aren't going to be enjoying yourself at all
You're right, if your dick is less than 8 inches, you're basically fingering a pussy with your dick and you're not in control. Although it would still feel more empowering than other things.

ITS ACTUALLY A FORM OF DEGENERACY