Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is cooking a waste of time?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

Is cooking a waste of time?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Redpill money maxxer suggests that cooking is waste of time. Do you agree?

imo, I agree that is waste of time for money maxxers mostly. Especially if your doing it every day instead 1-2 times a week via meal prep. U can spend that 1-3 hrs on grinding skills that can earn u more $$$ than some cuck cooking. And ib4 someone bitches, I have done lots of cooking, easily have cooked/baked/grilled 100+ dishes. I have posted many of them here too. But the truth is if I had spent that time grinding. I would have more money right now.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd9A1Rpv/

inspirational , i'm gonna starve myself and work till i pass out instead for that $$$

this humpty dumpty looking motherfucker can't be serious

This dude is a clown, just like every other moneymaxxxing guru you see on social media.

inspirational , i'm gonna starve myself and work till i pass out instead for that $$$

this humpty dumpty looking motherfucker can't be serious
his advice is on point for many career paths. Especially in tech, if u spend the 1-2 hrs a day that cooking takes on grinding out your interview skills or IT/Management certifications, you will end up with far more money. His advice also applies to sales and certain finance careers (private equity, investment banker) I'd say pretty well.

This dude is a clown, just like every other moneymaxxxing guru you see on social media.
he does give clown tier advice lots of time but I agree with him on this cooking take. see my response above to understand my POV.

his advice is on point for many career paths. Especially in tech, if u spend the 1-2 hrs a day that cooking takes on grinding out your interview skills or IT/Management certifications, you will end up with far more money. His advice also applies to sales and certain finance careers (private equity, investment banker) I'd say pretty well.

i doubt you'll be losing out on much for an hour. Also you'd be spending that money constantly on takeout every day so it's almost like a cycle. Why not spend 1 day cooking in bulk then save the rest for an extra day or two ??

i doubt you'll be losing out on much for an hour. Also you'd be spending that money constantly on takeout every day so it's almost like a cycle. Why not spend 1 day cooking in bulk then save the rest for an extra day or two ??
Yeah the cooking in bulk thing is also a good method. I did try r/meal prep before. But I got tired of the same dishes over and over. But still that one could work for some.

Yeah the cooking in bulk thing is also a good method. I did try r/meal prep before. But I got tired of the same dishes over and over. But still that one could work for some.

Can also depend on peoples location , i'd say if you live close to the shops then yeh maybe eating easy food might be better but some people have to take somewhat of a drive to their supermarket and that can be time consuming

pick your poision really

tf is wrong with cooking a meal for yourself? :feelswhat:

tf is wrong with cooking a meal for yourself? :feelswhat:
time is money. Waste time mean waste. Cooking waste time means waste money

I cook because it's far heathier and better tasting then any fast food or restaurant shit I could buy here. 99% of "food" in America is legit poison slop filled to brim with sugar and corn syrup.

Honestly I highly doubt you're missing out on many opportunities by just taking time out to cook a few hours a week at worse.

Last edited:
Huh, i clicked no because I have to eat shit food everyday and would prefer if I could cook and eat better.

But then I remembered the reason I don't/can't cook is to save tine for other shit(and I'm lazy af too)

Redpill money maxxer suggests that cooking is waste of time. Do you agree?

imo, I agree that is waste of time for money maxxers mostly. Especially if your doing it every day instead 1-2 times a week via meal prep. U can spend that 1-3 hrs on grinding skills that can earn u more $$$ than some cuck cooking. And ib4 someone bitches, I have done lots of cooking, easily have cooked/baked/grilled 100+ dishes. I have posted many of them here too. But the truth is if I had spent that time grinding. I would have more money right now.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd9A1Rpv/

Fuck cooking bro McDonald’s is based

time is money. Waste time mean waste. Cooking waste time means waste money
Didn't you think for a second that time is more valuable than money? And you can die tomorrow? It's good to have the money-making mentality, but don't overdo it.

Cooking your own food is better but the cleaning up process is a bitch :feelsjuice:

Depends on how much you make and your potential education ceiling.

the laziness of the amerimutts knows no bounds :feelskek::feelskek::feelspuke::feelspuke:

This looks exactly like the type of guy that would say some retarded horseshit like that
BA79E602 066A 488D 98AB 8E7A22883E74

No, because I have an air fryer :feelsthink:

deaths await us all :smonk::smonk::smonk: whats the point of "saving" time?

wtf with that stupid ass clown pretender trying to preach about some bullshit :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

if hes real rich he wouldnt have to do tiktoking and pretending to be a clown :what:

i chose cooking is waste of time coz i dont enjoy doing it :feelsdevil: just like i dont enjoy cleaning the house, mopping up floor, and so on. i doubt many people enjoy mundane stuffs :feelsmage:

why r washing machine invented? modern toilet? so many examples.

human are lazy.

so his opinion is invalid. he might as well say "JUST GET RICH, FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE". actually i thnk thats his main point all along.

the problem is, IF ONLY IT'S THAT EASY, motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!

just get rich bro! just BE A CHAD BRO!!!!!!!!! :panties::panties::panties::panties: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: just be 6'4 bro! just have a 10/10 face bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lul:
:yes:

cooking is very rewarding taste wise but it just doesn't worth the time. you will shit whatever goes down there and most food outside is good enough. I would rather do literally nothing because that's something I enjoy a lot.

He's full of bullshit and is justifying his own decisions and waste of money. Going out for dinner and/or lunch every day would take more time than cooking -- plus if you eat with other people you will waste time talking to them, waiting for appetizers, not to mention all the time travelling to and from the restaurant etc. Restaurants are designed to make you sit for an hour before you eat and order drinks - huge time waster. If you're legitimately busy then you can cook soups, chili, stew, slow cooking, etc, stuff that doesn't take constant attention. Plus, most restaurants don't have great food anyways. Eg. I would much rather cook myself a $25 steak than go to a steak restaurant cause I know I'm going to cook it right. And pretty soon you'll visit every restaurant in the neighborhood and be sick of everything -- then what do you do? The return on investment for learning to cook is really huge over the course of your lifetime.

Last edited:
No, thats basic survival, who would eat raw food.