Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is contactmaxxing legit?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
We all know having blue or green eyes is a halo, so should I get blue contacts instead of normal ones? You think this could up my SMV at all?

It would halo you

Sounds like a retarded cope
No contacts for you're jawline

Sounds like a retarded cope
No contacts for you're jawline
Eye area is far more important than jawline tbh.
Good lower third doesnt compensate a shit eye area.

Otherwise a good eye area compensate a mediocre lower third

Eye area is far more important than jawline tbh. View attachment 364592 Good lower third doesnt compensate a shit eye area.

Otherwise a good eye area compensate a mediocre lower third
Agreed tbh.

Eye > jaw > height.

also, should I get blue contacts?
Too risky. Don’t want to go blind

Agreed tbh.

Eye > jaw > height.

Yes you should, but just for short term things, as sex

Hmm, why not for long term?
Because when she sees you with your original eye color, then she will broke up with you. Probably saying that you lied or something

Because when she sees you with your original eye color, then she will broke up with you. Probably saying that you lied or something
Hmmm, iq’s me tbhtbh

Its failio if its obvious that you are wearing contacts. I remember there was this half white-half black foid (had more black features so looked more black tbh) that I knew in school that would wear them and it was cringe since it was obvious that her eyes were not naturally blue. Plus they would shift throughout the day and you could slightly see her actual eye color usually (even if it wasn't shifted that much). Maybe if they were put on better and didn't show her original eye color I would have a different opinion on them.

Agreed tbh.

Eye > jaw > height.

And expensive but if you surgerymax and become a Chad, having blue-eyes is the cherry on the cake in order to marry an aryan tradwife, so that their aryan family can't use the "he doesn't have blue eyes" argument.

I tried asking for blue contacts last time I went to optician to get eyes checkedm Apparantly long term use of colored contact isn't really being done here. He said yeah we could get you a pair for occasional use like parties... If you know your strength you can just buy a pair online from a reputable company. Tbh I wouldn't even bother though, eye shape is more important, better save up money for surgeries instead of buying contacts which can cost you €30-50 a pair and which you probably won't wear frequently anyway