Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is Concrete worth watching? Movie about Junko Furuta

>they sexualized her on the poster

1FD20021 E972 44B4 B7D6 FD3871E92F1A

I can't enjoy films that were made after 1990

Just finished watching the movie. It was OK, not that bad. I've seen worse tbh. Here is a comment someone posted under the video:

those evil ass pussies to be sentenced in jail for all eternaty she was minding her own buissness when these fuckers ruined her life how could they do that heartless bitches are evil deserve to be in hell and burn forever like whyyyy whyyyy she would still be alive rn if yall stupid ass dumb goofy dumbass stanky ass bitches didnt come and held her hostage for 44 days yall motherless dirty ass ugly ugly stank fucking demonic persons they are making me cuss bc of this and im half christian and those son of a bitches making me sin myself how the fuck ..how would u like if GIRLSS held u hostage for 87 days and abused u until we can only see you bones huh how would you like it those bo- no even boys DEMONS better THINK OF WTF THEY JUST DID WITH THEY DUMB ASS SELF HOLD ON GUH SUCK YUH MADA PUSSY

Excuse me, but I must SCREE, and I have no trowel!