Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is community college for losers?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't have it in Spain so I'm really ignorant about how it really is, but what I understood is that you get your diploma in 2 years and that you can take classes of math, history, psychology and a foreign language at the same time kek. That doesn't look serious or with a purpose in my opinion. Looks like high school 2.0 or people who want to experience the university life (partying, getting drunk, fucking) but without studying hard. Of course if you're an incel none of those happen to you :feelsrope:

Idk but if I'd do it if I could study something I'm interested in without all the side stuff - wageslaving, needing to interact with normies or see suifuel,

Being a sub 8 male is for losers. Actions don't make a difference.

Expect everything to be lonely for losers

The only reason you go is so you can transfer to a real uni

Living is for losers

Join the army.

Elliot Rodger tried going to community college but he couldn't stand seeing Chads and Stacies holding hands and making out so he quitted

It depends. There are students who go there because the courses are cheaper, and they can live at home and save even more money. Others use it to transfer to a university (which is easier than applying as a freshman). Some people use it to go back to school at a later age. However, there are plenty of people who have no direction and constantly drop out of and retake courses, some being there far beyond 3 years. A lot of them are people who's parents force them to go to college, but their hearts not in it so they stagnate.

It depends. There are students who go there because the courses are cheaper, and they can live at home and save even more money. Others use it to transfer to a university (which is easier than applying as a freshman). Some people use it to go back to school at a later age. However, there are plenty of people who have no direction and constantly drop out of and retake courses, some being there far beyond 3 years. A lot of them are people who's parents force them to go to college, but their hearts not in it so they stagnate.
There's almost no reason to go to uni anymore as a sub 8 male, you won't be able to make any connections which is the only reason to go anymore. College is better choice for most men overall nowadays.

There's almost no reason to go to uni anymore as a sub 8 male, you won't be able to make any connections which is the only reason to go anymore. College is better choice for most men overall nowadays.
Absolutely. Imagine having to pay to share a dorm room with a Chad who kicks you out when he's fucking foids (so everyday). Moving out is only worth it if you at least have your own room. For sub 8 men, the only reason to move is if your home situation is super toxic.

Absolutely. Imagine having to pay to share a dorm room with a Chad who kicks you out when he's fucking foids (so everyday). Moving out is only worth it if you at least have your own room. For sub 8 men, the only reason to move is if your home situation is super toxic.
LOL at dudes who go in debt to live on campus and still get nothing but cucked endlessly.

I don't have it in Spain so I'm really ignorant about how it really is, but what I understood is that you get your diploma in 2 years and that you can take classes of math, history, psychology and a foreign language at the same time kek. That doesn't look serious or with a purpose in my opinion. Looks like high school 2.0 or people who want to experience the university life (partying, getting drunk, fucking) but without studying hard. Of course if you're an incel none of those happen to you :feelsrope:
I'm a loser because I never went to either. However, I wouldn't say community college is for losers. Another word for community college is "trade school". Which makes sense because people go there to learn a trade. The community colleges around me offer classes in welding, CNC programming, carpentry, various engineering jobs like auto mechanic, tool and die maker, etc. There's also classes for fields in medicine, science, and technology. But a lot of those jobs I listed pay really good! Hell, welders can make $35/hr and tool and die makers can make more.

I'm a loser because I never went to either. However, I wouldn't say community college is for losers. Another word for community college is "trade school". Which makes sense because people go there to learn a trade. The community colleges around me offer classes in welding, CNC programming, carpentry, various engineering jobs like auto mechanic, tool and die maker, etc. There's also classes for fields in medicine, science, and technology. But a lot of those jobs I listed pay really good! Hell, welders can make $35/hr and tool and die makers can make more.
Trade school is much more useful I think

Community college is just as serious if not better than a lot of big 4 year colleges. The people who work there are not getting paid well so lots of times they are there because they actually wanna teach there, not just for the money. Of course, there are still a bunch of idiots there but the main reason people go there is to get a much cheaper two year degree than you could get at a university.

I dont know exactly how it is in spain but across most of western Europe university is much cheaper than here in America. Even at public universities here in America it is still incredibly expensive to get a 4 year degree. They dont need community colleges in Europe because universities are already reasonably priced and students get good financial help.

Partying and getting drunk is mostly a 4 year university thing here. There are even universities known as “part schools” because partying and drinking regularly is just a part of on campus life there.

if u think going into insane amount of debts to go to a 4-year just to take 2yrs worth of the same classes is for losers then yes

Community college is just as serious if not better than a lot of big 4 year colleges. The people who work there are not getting paid well so lots of times they are there because they actually wanna teach there, not just for the money. Of course, there are still a bunch of idiots there but the main reason people go there is to get a much cheaper two year degree than you could get at a university.

I dont know exactly how it is in spain but across most of western Europe university is much cheaper than here in America. Even at public universities here in America it is still incredibly expensive to get a 4 year degree. They dont need community colleges in Europe because universities are already reasonably priced and students get good financial help.

Partying and getting drunk is mostly a 4 year university thing here. There are even universities known as “part schools” because partying and drinking regularly is just a part of on campus life there.
In Spain public university is cheap, it depends on what region you are but usually it's less than 2000€ (depending on what you study, sometimes much less) per year. I think that even private universities are cheaper than in US, like 15.000€ per year kek

Trade school Is best for Incels.

College more like cull-knowledge: be a good little wageslave drone conditioning