Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is college/university a scam?

Is college/uni a scam where you live?

• Total voters
jetfuelcel

jetfuelcel

Recruit
★★
Choose based on your own country and its system. I've seen this view expressed on here several times. I want to see if it's a majority opinion or not.

I don't think so

Mostly. White tall attractive NT people will still be successful without a college degree.

Depends on what you're going to it for; if something that can legitimately be used to wealthmaxx if high IQ enough, such as computer science or law, then it is indeed a tool to improve your standing as far as social status and copemaxxing goes... :feelsjuice:

But there's also crushing student loans if not already been born go wealthy parents, and the usual discriminatory treatment in such an environment full of foids, normies, and Chads going there to party, and in the case of foids, blow their dad's money on a useless liberal arts degree... :feelswhat:

You shouldn't be bankrupting yourself to go a "good" university where you'll be IQmogged to hell and back, anyways; a decent one is fine. :feelshehe: