Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is college or trade school the best idea for incels?

College or Trade?

• College

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Trade

Votes: 24 64.9%

• Total voters
OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
I see the benefits of both.

Going to college requires a lot of motivation but you could end up with a high paying career. If you go into a trade, you'd be in little debt with a useful skill that's always needed. However you'd be doing manual labor your whole life. Trades make decent money as well.

i would try both. you can keep your chances of havin a job/money like that always pretty high.
like first college and if that doesnt work out you still have trade

I'm wondering this. I wanna get into some kind of trade and make decent money this way while retards still think their meme degree in computer science will get them anything.

The problem is, I'm a babyfacecel and jobs probably won't hire me simply because I look like a kid.

I'm wondering this. I wanna get into some kind of trade and make decent money this way while retards still think their meme degree in computer science will get them anything.

The problem is, I'm a babyfacecel and jobs probably won't hire me simply because I look like a kid.
trade school jobs are actually hard labor which many weak willed incels who have ldar'ed for years cant handle but if you go to college you can get a comfy office job and if u go into IT ,you wont even need much social interaction with people at all.Perfect for incels.

Tough but I’ll go with a trade school because college degrees leave you in crushing debt and nowadays you need a Master’s to be competitive unless you’re a top 5%er.

Going to trade school for rope tying seems to be the most pragmatic move

Probably college, for white collar jobs.
Ultimately, you want to be an entrepreneur or at the very least have your own private practice.(unless you do research)

I'm in trade school and its pretty easy but also shitty because you need to talk to people

Trade school is better because you are able to learn about the career that can help you earn more money and support you in the long run. Enough money to help you ascend.

I'd say college.

College, especially if you can go there for free.

Being ugly I would pick trades all day long. there's always a need for trades and they can't be picky about looks when recruiting.

Now if you go college and uni and train to say become a graphic designer, your facing at least 70-80 applicants for one junior position. Looks and percieved social competence based on looks, as well as refrences will always be the hiring levy. Ugly men will be on the unemployment benefit for longer, causing self-doubt despite competence and abilities in said field, your self esteem will be shot to pieces and your likely gonna end up in some retail or low rank role unless you go freelance and get yourself seen.

Trade bro man we're too low IQ for college

Low motivation because of depression has lowered my IQ ngl

Being ugly I would pick trades all day long. there's always a need for trades and they can't be picky about looks when recruiting.

Now if you go college and uni and train to say become a graphic designer, your facing at least 70-80 applicants for one junior position. Looks and percieved social competence based on looks, as well as refrences will always be the hiring levy. Ugly men will be on the unemployment benefit for longer, causing self-doubt despite competence and abilities in said field, your self esteem will be shot to pieces and your likely gonna end up in some retail or low rank role unless you go freelance and get yourself seen.

Last edited:
College since Im stemmaxxing

It's different for everyone.

I'm going into a trade soon, I just have to hope there aren't many foids in the field, electrician, and that there aren't many Chads either. Dealing with foids all day would be worse, but it wouldn't be nice to have to hang around Chads all the time and get mogged even more.

I'm going into a trade soon, I just have to hope there aren't many foids in the field, electrician, and that there aren't many Chads either. Dealing with foids all day would be worse, but it wouldn't be nice to have to hang around Chads all the time and get mogged even more.
Good luck bro.

You’ll be dead soon so why do you care?

College for STEM, trade otherwise.

Incels don't have the physical durability required for trades. Also, people underestimate all the low IQ tradies who make your life miserable.

neither, you are fucked in the west the only guys who make money are (((international bankers)))