Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is College a waste if not STEM?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
JFL, I have a master's degree (in Accountancy) from a renowned uni with a good score, there was no difference in my employment prospects. Anyone feel this way that college was a waste of time and money unless you are in STEM?

Collage is for fun and partying and making friends and connections

Unless you are a woman or a chad it is a waste or in stem it is a waste. College is where women and chads peak because it's their only time in life away from parents and not having to work. College can be good for normies too if they make a good friend group. For incels who arent in stem its a waste of money since it's hard to make friends(compared to high school) and the jobs arent that great(maybe 40-70k) max.

Unless you are a woman or a chad it is a waste or in stem it is a waste. College is where women and chads peak because it's their only time in life away from parents and not having to work. College can be good for normies too if they make a good friend group. For incels who arent in stem its a waste of money since it's hard to make friends(compared to high school) and the jobs arent that great(maybe 40-70k) max.
JFL, I spent more time in my college library rather than my apartment only to be burdened with student loan and wageslave 40hrs a week for a job that doesn't even pay well.

Even if you did do stem and graduated with a 4.0 you would be discriminated against for being ugly and having a penis.

Living is a waste if youre ugly

STEM offers the best carreer chances imo

if you go to college with low costs or government covered scholarship B's. worth it choose male dominated major and grind it out and money max

college is worthless nowadays.

Depends what degree. Some non-stem degrees are useless, some aren't, some are either useful or useless depending on other factors. Some stem degrees are useless too. I actually wouldn't waste my time in a stem degree if I lived outside the US. Non-American engineers typically don't get paid well enough.