Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is coding & programming a form of data inputting & linguistics?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Just watching how to create vbas in excel & macros. Apparently you have to create a list of commands in a set format & then decipher it. As well as compile it.

Thoughts would be grateful STEMcels.

Depends, but in deep, I read that programming skills have more to do with linguistic skills than math skills, as is commonly believed.

It depends on what you're trying to code, but basic coding skill is kinda like engineering or using a bunch of tools to build things, but it's learned like any other skill. Just about anyone with a brain is smart enough, but most aren't motivated or interested in it.

It depends on what you're trying to code, but basic coding skill is kinda like engineering or using a bunch of tools to build things, but it's learned like any other skill. Just about anyone with a brain is smart enough, but most aren't motivated or interested in it.

Interesting. Starting off with excel macros & VBAs to begin with.
Depends, but in deep, I read that programming skills have more to do with linguistic skills than math skills, as is commonly believed.

Hmm. Mathematical & statistical formulas look like a chain of commands. As such coding & as such a form of linguistics as to know what is what & what does what but I agree it looks like a form of engineering as to the building blocks & "puzzle" being put together.

Interesting. Starting off with excel macros & VBAs to begin with.

Hmm. Mathematical & statistical formulas look like a chain of commands. As such coding & as such a form of linguistics as to know what is what & what does what but I agree it looks like a form of engineering as to the building blocks & "puzzle" being put together.
Basically like playing an complex strategy game or something. You need to conceptualize the goal and use the tools available like APIs, libraries, etc to do it. A lot of the time, you just google or stackoverflow anyways. I wouldn't recommend starting out with excel macros though. Probably python or C. While you're at it, computer security is another fascinating topic.

Its basically a host of algorithms applied to a host of states.

I don't understand the essence of the proof but there's a property of computer programs that makes them equivalent to mathematical proofs.

Programming languages are literally... languages. Like other language they can be used to communicate special instructions (mathematics) or information.

Basically like playing an complex strategy game or something. You need to conceptualize the goal and use the tools available like APIs, libraries, etc to do it. A lot of the time, you just google or stackoverflow anyways. I wouldn't recommend starting out with excel macros though. Probably python or C. While you're at it, computer security is another fascinating topic.

I'll look up on it. Thanks. Thing with excel is that it's used in the world of finance. So that's why I started off with that.

Much appreciated to the other contributors as well.

I don't know
AlexanderTheGreat11

In the most basic sense, yes.

Yes..."Computers" are "Computational Devices".

From the theoretical perspective, computers are mathematical.

Computation