Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is China the future?

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Kiryuin Satsuki appreciator
-
I feel like the smart thing to do for anyone is to move to China tbh. Their economy is growing faster than the American one, they have a strong government that regulates the economy and they need to lift the population.

I feel like the smart thing to do for someone who wants to have a good job in the future would be to move to China. Unlike the West, you don't have weak laws allowing crimes and an average Chinese adult earns more than an Europoor.

What do you think? :smonk:

t.commie chink

The guys above me love sucking jewish dick

Chinese gonna steal all the snowbunnies

I feel like the smart thing to do for anyone is to move to China tbh. Their economy is growing faster than the American one, they have a strong government that regulates the economy and they need to lift the population.

I feel like the smart thing to do for someone who wants to have a good job in the future would be to move to China. Unlike the West, you don't have weak laws allowing crimes and an average Chinese adult earns more than an Europoor.

Of course their economy is growing faster by forcing 2/3s of the country into slavery JFL. Not that wageslaving here is great but it is a bit better.

Of course their economy is growing faster by forcing 2/3s of the country into slavery JFL. Not that wageslaving here is great but it is a bit better.
That's what the media says ofc. All the people from my country who go there choose to stay, and I live in a first world country

That's what the media says ofc. All the people from my country who go there choose to stay, and I live in a first world country
People even some normies are just fed up with cuck goverments. Me included.

China will be destroyed by oldfag parasitism in the near future

China will be destroyed by oldfag parasitism in the near future
One of the reasons why they want westerners to go to their country. Im studying next year a degree that has very decent job opportunities there.

I'd go to Japan, but they're extremely hostile to foreigners even when their country is collapsing as well

Nah the future is multipolar. China looks invincible on the outside but they are really not. The PLA has tried to invade Curryland before and failed. They can't even beat us Curries. How are they supposed to beat the US and Japan ?

They definitely are doing their best to be so:worryfeels::

It's even more impressive considering that, at least according to the figures at Scimago, they are currently publishing just some 16-20% more scientific papers annually than the US. Which... is going to be pretty interesting considering how quickly their scientific output grows. I've looked at the Scimago numbers and, from 2010 to 2020, China's annual output in terms of scientific papers has grow by something over 9% a year, with that figure remaining pretty much steady.

Meanwhile, the US' growth in the area had lowered to where it pretty much stagnates, with the figure for the period from 2015 to 2020 (so probably the current figure as well), being a 0.4% growth:feelskek::lul:.

That's crazy, because a 9% annual growth means that it's going to double in not even a decade. If China's already so much ahead of the US in so many critical fields when, taken together, they publish just some 18% or so more scientific papers than them, just imagine the lead they'll have in not even 10 years when they'll be publishing 150% more:feelshaha::worryfeels::shock:.

Nah the future is multipolar.
Yeah, pretty much. I think it's honestly impossible for anyone to achieve the level of dominance the US had just after the end of WWII (when they had some 50% of world's GDP), and the 90's (when there was legit absolutely no one who could stand against them in any way after the Soviet collapse.)

Rather than total Chinese supremacy, it's going to be various, powerful blocs competing against each other.

You can't buy weed in China, and that's cringe af.

That was 1967. Did you even watch the videos?
Yeah I do. In the recent galwan clash China lost more men than us lmao(US and independent sources).
I have no dount the US army would eat up the PLA if a war breaks out. Heck I think if China invades South Korea they will beat back China too. The PLA is nowhere as strong as China makes it out to be.

There's no place for a white man in China, have you forgotten Covid?
They're worse than the Jews because they want to be the only race in the world.

There's no place for a white man in China, have you forgotten Covid?
They're worse than the Jews because they want to be the only race in the world.
Yes. Whites, Arabs, Blacks and Curries must unite against Chinks.

Yeah I do. In the recent galwan clash China lost more men than us lmao(US and independent sources).
I have no dount the US army would eat up the PLA if a war breaks out. Heck I think if China invades South Korea they will beat back China too. The PLA is nowhere as strong as China makes it out to be.

These are the videos I'm talking about.

third world countries economy are growing faster than the american one. its not hard to grow when u are a poor country.

would be a smart thing to do to move to china if u enjoy being poor