Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is China going to force their women to breed when they're powerful enough.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Seems like it. Women don't even want a Chang.

never even began for ricecels.

a connection with a female is solely for family retention and ultimate reproduction in nature. its all feeling, soon enough theyll perfect the biochemical side of the robo pussies and ull feel the same connection/"real love" with it

biochemical side of the robo pussies and ull feel the same connection/"real love" with it
fake thing will always be worse than real one and even if somehow technology will get there it will only be affordable for wealthy men but it doesn't make sense to them since they can pay hookers for sex and get real experience

Even north korea can't remove foids rights, it's over for gook chinks, they Want whitu cocku or bbc only

fake thing will always be worse than real one and even if somehow technology will get there it will only be affordable for wealthy men but it doesn't make sense to them since they can pay hookers for sex and get real experience
if technology advances with lonely incel epidemic the "fake" thing will be nearly as good;think about the pros and cons

pros
-sex whenever however
-faithful, supportive "companion" (everything and everyone is a machine, ur feelings, soul, attachments are figments of natural instinct to live the most joyful, productive(producing offspring) life)
-one time cost, arguably cheaper than any other "real" investment

cons
-penetrating machine ( foreign idea to society)
-no biological offspring (can cope thru this)

hookers are the worst cope, overpriced trashed pussy, might as well fuck ur stacy machine

-faithful, supportive "companion" (everything and everyone is a machine, ur feelings, soul, attachments are figments of natural instinct to live the most joyful, productive(producing offspring) life)
i don't care about it, all i want is feelings of a female body and insides

then what are ur problems :forcedsmile: its not "gigacope" afterall
it will never be like a real thing that's why i call it a gigacope, especially when "AI sex robot" believers say it will replace females

it will never be like a real thing that's why i call it a gigacope, especially when "AI sex robot" believers say it will replace females
never replace, nothing can replace a real, flawed, human animal, no matter what shitty randomized code they wanna implement

feelings of a woman's body will be replicated, to a better degree than anything u can ever wish to fuck, if thats REALLY all ur after. under the right company the product will be identical enough. i think rehab disagreed but i think its underrated future cope for people willing to put up with it.

im not a believer, i just think you cant be this closeminded and brainwashed by societal standards, its all for pleasure in the end,

Even north korea can't remove foids rights
Brutal.Only Afghanistan has got it right, without brainwashing foids with some form of religious morality you cant force them to have children and have a positive birthrate.It is why the Amish and ultra orthodox kikes have a high birthrate while living in 1st world countries

Brutal.Only Afghanistan has got it right, without brainwashing foids with some form of religious morality you cant force them to have children and have a positive birthrate.It is why the Amish and ultra orthodox kikes have a high birthrate while living in 1st world countries
Truly religion and delusion are more powerful than objective reality. Life belongs to those who have a dominant survival mechanism no matter how unimpressive.

Everyone who tries to be blackpill ironically does the opposite by making the world bluepilled