Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is China attempting to instigate war with the US?

yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
As Biden retreats US troops from Afghanistan and allows the taliban to regain c of Kabul, the situation honestly raises a few eyebrows.

The overarching question for the US president is: why?

I don’t always believe what MSM says and especially what Biden says. He said that America has been fighting for the Afghani people for 20 years - which is true.

However, he defends his withdrawal of the military by affirming that the amounting casualties of US soldiers in Afghanistan soil is unnecessary.

After this, China then comes out and claims the US won’t assist Taiwan as their threats begin to spark.

As we know, Covid-19 was developed in a lab in Wuhan, China. And probably released intentionally to the rest of the world. Possibly a biohazard and health threat by China.

The new world order agenda is also a concerning and viable probability.

All of this could be bluff by both nations, China and US.

What they really could be planning is an attempt to connect their governments and establish a totalitarian new world order control. In the sense that they’re secretly working together.

A system used to make the devils work easier. So he can attack all nations at once.

China taking over Taiwan is a matter of when, not if.

My prediction was that China wanted to invade Taiwan in a few more years, but now they see the US is a paper tiger and so they plan to take Taiwan within this year or 2022.

Who's gonna stop them? Cuckmerica?

The US undoubtedly still has significant military superiority over China, and will for the foreseeable future. It is totally dependent on whether the US actually deigns to intervene in a Chinese attempt at conquering Taiwan. With a cuck like Joey Biden in office, it’s unlikely. The withdrawal from Afghanistan was poorly executed, however this was likely to be the result regardless.

The Afghan elite wanted to allow the taliban return, and were going to permit it as soon as the US withdrew. It was just a two decade waiting game on this moment. Just like in Vietnam, the guerilla fighters knew that they could not actually defeat the US in battle, they just merely had to wait until the American people were tired of spending countless dollars and shedding blood in the desert.

China taking over Taiwan is a matter of when, not if.

My prediction was that China wanted to invade Taiwan in a few more years, but now they see the US is a paper tiger and so they plan to take Taiwan within this year or 2022.

Who's gonna stop them? Cuckmerica?
US won't let china extend its control over South china sea

US won't let china extend its control over South china sea
Cuckmerica rolled over to the Taliban, they will roll over to China as well

They've been exposed as a paper tiger with no real teeth

The US military is now filled with incompetent idiots and Woke types, they will get crushed on the battlefield by a hungry China looking to flex its muscles

Lesbian and transgender troops won't stand a chance against China

Cuckmerica rolled over to the Taliban, they will roll over to China as well

They've been exposed as a paper tiger with no real teeth

The US military is now filled with incompetent idiots and Woke types, they will get crushed on the battlefield by a hungry China looking to flex its muscles

Lesbian and transgender troops won't stand a chance against China
i hope that the chinacels have no mercy and just steamroll evryone in their path :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I for one, am READY to war!

BRING IT ON!

World lost ww2

I'll bring the soy sauce if you bring the teriyaki!

I don't think any major power would like to start a direct war against another. They have too much to lose. It hasn't happened since the end of WWII.
Extending one's sphere of influence and forcing others to accept it or provoking a response and a tense situation are different things. These things happen all the time.

china population mogs and factory mogs almost all of its neighbors, and the americans are too fat and lazy to defend the whole pacific. Will be interesting to see what happens :feelsmage:

War with China? Yawn, wake me when they invade Taiwan.