Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is chasing foids not worth it?

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★
I don't knwo if you guys know this faggot, but Jreg did a clip about relationships and I think that he has a point.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTU6Wyb2NKE

Like obviously I am not a bluepilled cuck, but it seems to me that all of this energy I am spending on chasing women should rather be spent on making some new friends and expanding my social circle. I have attempted to do so in the past, however I always regress to being depressed and cowering in my own room. Maybe I should just stop chasing foids or even thinking about them.
In reality if I am a treucel then I never had a chance to begin with and getting my social life in order would be the only rational thing to do, if I wasn't a truecel then socialmaxxing would surely help me ascend.

Note that I am not short 185cm, however I have a lot of acne on my face, gigantic bags under my eyes and I am slightly brown, also my arms are still twigs even after gymmaxxing for some time. Also I am relatively poor so probably even if I was a 5/10, I wouldn't be able to bag a foid.

I'm not leaving this site however I am going to start channeling all of my might in one direction. Namely socialmaxxing. We'll see how this works out in the long run.

y wld u chase foids they don't deserve it

also socialmaxxing is just another way to chase foids

No friends for your face
Also i doubt youd make any friends if ur ugly/manlet/broke

Are you autistic ?

Are you autistic ?
I don't think so. I've never been diagnosed so if I was autistic I'd be relatively high functioning making my autism irrelevant.

No friends for your face
I do have a few friends even if I don't interact with them that often. Like 3 good freinds and a bunch of acquaintances. The issue is that I haven't really had enough of a diversity of friends.

I do have a few friends even if I don't interact with them that often. Like 3 good freinds and a bunch of acquaintances. The issue is that I haven't really had enough of a diversity of friends.
Mogs me

The issue is that I haven't really had enough of a diversity of friends.
import some friends from somalia that is the best way to increase diversity

import some friends from somalia that is the best way to increase diversity
KEK!
I didn't mean it like that and you know it. I'm not even going to justify my preference to you.

The truth is that my friends are pretty shitty people, bottom of the barrel. I mean I can't expect to be choosy however these guys only drag me down and I need to get some better friends.

if foids aren't chasing you don't bother

Good luck with that, @Nagger , but friendlessness is the sister of inceldom. Most of us don’t have any relationships.

Fuck does he think you need rivals and enemies for? Everyone in the world is my enemy already.

No it isn't I'm not gonna chase after a bitch