Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Is chads.co legit?

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Imma mean the actual page homies, what if somebody created it for lulz :giga::reeeeee:tho? Wtf would they even post on there lol.

Inb4 this is chads.co

You’re already here. Glad you could join us.
6DA872CC 497F 4E95 8811 C52A97F8C1C7

It is indeed legit.

I'm what you call a Chad

"Girls just want to fuck me"
"Foids need to stop bothering me everywhere"
"Why are so many sub 5 wymmen into me?"

"Girls just want to fuck me"
"Foids should stop annoying me at work"
Why are so many sub 5 wymmen into me? "
Btw the last one is a real problem nowadays. Brutal.

It's legit but I'm not the one. Fuck all chads on incels.co tbh.

You're on chads.co already.

Your average incel here mogs me brutally.

Not sure about here.

But I'm 100% sure IT is a truecel sub. More true than this forum tbh.

I think a lot of users here are just failed normies who got rejected by a Stacy in high-school and use that as an excuse to stop trying. Even a mid-tier normie can get a girlfriend, even if she is below average.

I think a lot of users here are just failed normies who got rejected by a Stacy in high-school and use that as an excuse to stop trying. Even a mid-tier normie can get a girlfriend, even if she is below average.
What makes you think that? Sounds like bullshit tbh

What makes you think that? Sounds like bullshit tbh
By 'a lot' I mean around 10% or so are a 5/10 or above. I don't mean the people who post on here a lot or spend a lot of time on here, including the new users who just browse around and rarely post anything.

Imma mean the actual page homies, what if somebody created it for lulz :giga::reeeeee:tho? Wtf would they even post on there lol.

Inb4 this is chads.co

It would be soyboys in poly relationships thinking to be Chads.
"I am what you would call a Chad :soy:"

By 'a lot' I mean around 10% or so are a 5/10 or above. I don't mean the people who post on here a lot or spend a lot of time on here, including the new users who just browse around and rarely post anything.
Oh never mind. 10% isnt that much

Inb4 this is chads.co
You're saying this isn't chads.co? Thought it was as we're always making topics about how many girls we bang during the day which is so hard to keep track of.

You're on chads.co already.
Like this dude. Fucked 12 girls today. One every other hour. I remember the topic from earlier on the "Girls I Fucked" sub-thread.

that'd be fun, actually... i might even join and LARP

Exactly.

Barely any chads here but there are a few. There are many examples of chadlites and high tier normies whom I will not name who insist they are incel.

I love this site, but I wish there was also a blackpilled forum for people with facial disfigurements and objectively ugly faces that were universally subhuman, like uglypeople.me or something. I know that having just one flaw or being slightly below average can make you an incel these days, but there is literally know where on the internet for men who are as hideous and worthless as me that isn't bluepilled.