Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is Chad with gf/wife way uglier than him worse than being incel?

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
What if you had like a 7+ Chad with a 4- girl. Who is a bigger loser him or an incel (that it never began for)?

maybe what I should have said is who is more pathetic

gray thread, Jesus Christ, after that grays will complain "oh why you treat us like that :soy::feels:"

He can still cheat on the side and probably still keep the Chad-chasing whore around, not like it's that rare. The LTB cooks and serves him in a desperate attempt to keep Chad with her and Chad gets to fuck hotter foids on the side. :feelsjuice:

I have never see a chad with an ugly chick in IRL. Maybe online there’s a few but there’s alot more ugly girls that somehow seem to pull a chad with is bizarre and goes to show the ugliest women will still get more action than an incel like me

I have never see a chad with an ugly chick in IRL. Maybe online there’s a few but there’s alot more ugly girls that somehow seem to pull a chad with is bizarre and goes to show the ugliest women will still get more action than an incel like me
literally had a neighbor in my apt complex that was brown hair blue eye 6 ft+ good frame and chad face he was engaged to a short and fat fairly unattractive brown eye girl. He seemed a bit geeky tho like he wore eyeglasses - that's all it takes to have poor self esteem and get fucked.

He was blessed with chad like features and still is fucking a gremlin. Women have it so easy in this world and somehow still want more and more. Fucking pathetic

No you fucking moron

If someone is a literal chad and they have a wife uglier than them, it means they are happy with that choice. Remember, part of the definition of a chad is a man who has choices in the dating market. A chad dating someone several points below his looksmatch is probably very happy with her in other ways like maybe she is very caring and does good cooking, or maybe she was his childhood friend or something like that. So a chad with a wife who is way uglier than him is definitely happy and much better off than incels. If he wanted a prettier wife he could have one, if he couldn't get a prettier wife then he was never a chad.

A chad dating someone several points below his looksmatch is probably very happy with her in other ways like maybe she is very caring and does good cooking
true, maybe she let's him fuck her ass

He can still cheat on the side and probably still keep the Chad-chasing whore around, not like it's that rare. The LTB cooks and serves him in a desperate attempt to keep Chad with her and Chad gets to fuck hotter foids on the side. :feelsjuice:
Exaxtly. In fact chads will go for low hanging fruit for that exact reason. Best of both worlds.

Chad typically doesnt go out in public with busted ugly foids. Low tier foids with chad are either in a "relationship" being cucked(chad fucks good looking foids on the side) or they are strictly fuck toys for chad but absolutely wont be seen in public together.

That’s the only reasonable explanation

No Chad has an ugly gf. If his gf is ugly he isnt chad. If he forces his gf to copy another foid he isnt chad. If his gf is so ugly that he buys clothes and fakeup to force her to change her appearance then he isnt chad. Thats just as pathetic as being an incel JFL :feelskek:

:soy::feels: oMg i LoVe hEr sMiLe! oNLy PeRsOnALiTy mAtTeRs! i Am fOrCiNg mY GF tO wEaR nEw cLoThEs aNd fAkEuP cAuSe ShE uGLy aS fUcK! ShE aLsO dOeSnT hAvE pERsOnALiTy sO i WiLL fOrCe hEr tO cOpy A StAcY wHo i SecReTLy LiKe. iM cOpiNg aNd SeEtHiNg!

Chads have all the resources and connections to secure a high quality woman who is both decent and genetically good looking. He doesnt need to change a thing.

No Chad has an ugly gf. If his gf is ugly he isnt chad. If he forces his gf to copy another foid he isnt chad. If his gf is so ugly that he buys clothes and fakeup to force her to change her appearance then he isnt chad. Thats just as pathetic as being an incel JFL :feelskek:

:soy::feels: oMg i LoVe hEr sMiLe! oNLy PeRsOnALiTy mAtTeRs! i Am fOrCiNg mY GF tO wEaR nEw cLoThEs aNd fAkEuP cAuSe ShE uGLy aS fUcK! ShE aLsO dOeSnT hAvE pERsOnALiTy sO i WiLL fOrCe hEr tO cOpy A StAcY wHo i SecReTLy LiKe. iM cOpiNg aNd SeEtHiNg!

Chads have all the resources and connections to secure a high quality woman who is both decent and genetically good looking. He doesnt need to change a thing.
Chad always wins :feelsrope: