Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Chad really that powerful?

peepo.belgrade

peepo.belgrade

pensi che c'ho un'alternativa non ce l'ho
You still can't escape foid's nature. Unless it's a pump and dump chad with no feelings, imagine that this particular chad is capable of loving and thinks he found a good gf all for himself.
It doesn't matter that he's chad, she is still gonna find a better chad after she gets bored(max 2 years), and she still will be looking at tiktokers and models and actors while touching herself while in a relationship. Sometimes chad is aware of this and he's okay cause "they're famous people, idc if she finds them attractive cause they'll never meet" so he's a cuck too. But deeply he knows that if this model his gf has a crush on wanna have sex with her, she will accept without thinking twice. Same thing if she has male friends. Do you really think that if she gets into an argument with chad and her friend (another chad) ask her to have sex,she will refuse? There's no escaping foid's nature. Not even if you're the best gigachad. It's all an illusion. And chad is gonna snap after he finds out the truth, but unlike us, he won't have a problem to become a pump and dumper.

Foid cannot leave chad after 2 years because chads are extremly rare.

like this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240911_192750_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240911_192750_Gallery.jpg
    413.1 KB · Views: 124
Foid cannot leave chad after 2 years because chads are extremly rare.

I think they're more common than we think. At least from what I saw. Also 2 years is the average time a foid will stay with a man without looking for "something more"

Tyrone is even more powerful nowadays
@FuckTheFBI would agree

The anatomy of a chad is also something kinda obscure. I saw people whom I think i could totally mog them, yet they're total slayers and i'm not. Then i guess what i see myself as doesn't matter that much, it matters what fhe foid thinks in this case, cause she's still gonna get the "uglier" guy than me, but is he really uglier or it's all in my mind and he's actually chad?

Last edited:
Rich Chad celebrities and athletes are getting disposed by women now. There's no escape to this hell.

You still can't escape foid's nature. Unless it's a pump and dump chad with no feelings, imagine that this particular chad is capable of loving and thinks he found a good gf all for himself.
It doesn't matter that he's chad, she is still gonna find a better chad after she gets bored(max 2 years), and she still will be looking at tiktokers and models and actors while touching herself while in a relationship. Sometimes chad is aware of this and he's okay cause "they're famous people, idc if she finds them attractive cause they'll never meet" so he's a cuck too. But deeply he knows that if this model his gf has a crush on wanna have sex with her, she will accept without thinking twice. Same thing if she has male friends. Do you really think that if she gets into an argument with chad and her friend (another chad) ask her to have sex,she will refuse? There's no escaping foid's nature. Not even if you're the best gigachad. It's all an illusion. And chad is gonna snap after he finds out the truth, but unlike us, he won't have a problem to become a pump and dumper.
That’s why Leonardo DiCaprio has the most intelligent mindset that a Chad can possibly have in Clown World which is to never fully commit and simply focus on the ol pump n’ dump routine.

Attempting to pair bond with one of these hoes in a world wide brothel is pure insanity.

Women are naturally evil whores. They'll cheat just because they want something different. Of course, they'll then cry when they're discovered and Chad doesn't want her anymore, but she'll cheat anyway.

Women are naturally evil whores. They'll cheat just because they want something different. Of course, they'll then cry when they're discovered and Chad doesn't want her anymore, but she'll cheat anyway.
And blame it on the man afterwards. Clowns

for chad it's cheat or be cheated

Tyrone clears no diff. Not even chad can survive the brute strength of tyrone

Tyrone clears no diff. Not even chad can survive the brute strength of tyrone

Depends on wheter the foid in question has a fetish for chad or tyrone more

@chadGPT thoughts?

I mean, chads can't stop a bpd foid from being fucked in the head, having mood swings and cheating on them with her orbiters for a reaction

and most foids act quite cluster b in the modern day

plus foids are encouraged to have inflated SMVs and egos, so they will usually consider chads replaceable even if they're rare

while feminists and jews have changed the political climate significantly, chads haven't really done much to affect it. they just entertain foids, while feminism continues to strip rights from males. they're like the concubines while foids rule

like this.

I don't get it. Is it the same chick? In her youth she dreamed about a chad and in adulthood she dreams about a betabuxx? Why does she have blue hair in the bottom pic?

The anatomy of a chad is also something kinda obscure. I saw people whom I think i could totally mog them, yet they're total slayers and i'm not. Then i guess what i see myself as doesn't matter that much, it matters what fhe foid thinks in this case, cause she's still gonna get the "uglier" guy than me, but is he really uglier or it's all in my mind and he's actually chad?
Can you explain this more in detail?

I don't get it. Is it the same chick? In her youth she dreamed about a chad and in adulthood she dreams about a betabuxx? Why does she have blue hair in the bottom pic?
the moid is dreaming of her romantically, while she just wants to get fucked for cheap thrills

Actually, the foid is dreaming about chad, while the betabuxx is dreaming about the foid.

No, he is not. Not only average guys that mock incels but even Chad is one step away from being an incel. Think about it. Even the best-looking guy with wealth and social success is only one accident or illness away from being paraplegic or otherwise disabled for life. And such things can and do happen at any time. Think he'd have the success he currently does with women then? Even if this doesn't occur, he isn't getting younger.

Women's desire for men rarely matches men's desire for women.

Even if the man is a Chad, chances are the foid will fall out of love sooner than him, start blaming him for everything, cheat on him, convince herself that she can and she does deserve better, and overall start hating him. If Chad significantly has more status and money than her, the relationship will last longer, but if he hasn't or if she starts making more money, the foid is gonna leave his ass. It's the same if they have children: the relationship will last longer but it will ultimately fail.

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place. — Robert Briffault, The Mothers. Vol. I, p. 191

Last edited:
Nope, you missed the point. It's about 2 friends. But before sleeping, she is thinking about getting smashed by chad, while the boy actually thinks about the possibility of a relationship with her,and is convinced that she will return his feelings.

Can you explain this more in detail?
Sure, tell me what you wanna know more. I meant that I often see people whom i think i totally mog having girlfriends. I think they look worse than me, yet,they are seen as good looking and lovable boys, while I was never seen like that. That made me question my appaerance. I never thought I was neither too good looking or too ugly, but after more than 20 years of rejection by foids, I think I have my answer. I can see myself as "average,attractive" but foids do not think the same way, as I am not their stereotype of chad. Even tho I still think these chads look worse than me. But it's just my perspective. Maybe they're really super hot to them and I'm actually something like a 4/10

You are all explaining things pretty well. It's just foid's nature to be hypergamous and having the desire to have more than one partner. Usually, the first boyfriend of a foid serves as a "test" to what she will experience. She likes the initial feeling of being "wanted" , then she realizes her power and starts chasing the same thing she could have got from the "nice guy" from multiple chads, too bad she will become a pump and dump for them. And even if she stays with him for money and status, he is still not getting any real love, all an illusion. After realizing she's being used like a sex doll from chads, the foid ultimately seeks love like the one she got from the nice guy initially,whom she refused. But it's too late, the guy either roped, became blackpilled or doesn't want anything to do with her anymore. That's where the foid, now aged 25-30, seeks and finds the betabux, hoping to get fake stability with the possibility of random sexual encounters with chads who have fetishes for milfs.Until the foid gets to 40 where she has no sexual drive at all anymore so even her betabux husband will cuck her. It's all messed up, and could easily be avoided if fucking hypergamy wasn't a thing

Lower IQ chads are susceptible to treachery from dark triad normies