Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is cardio for fags?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
It's the only exercise I can enjoy and I'm an unmasculine mistake of nature.

Obtainablequetzal 120914 9552453

cardio is good. Just mix it with weightlifting.

Yes cardio is for fat musty looking faggot neckbeards

If your goal is only fat loss, simply not eating as much is way easier than running for 30-60 minutes everyday. If your goal is to cut fat, then you should do it regularly in addition to your lifting, because you need to eat and get protein and nutrients to gain strength and muscle, but you also need to lower your calories so you don't become a fat ogre. But if you're cutting fat, then you already know that you need to have a cutting phase that can last around 6-8 weeks.

Build a solid muscular base first, then trim down with extra cardio. Doing both at the same time is very difficult and can be counterproductive.

Last edited:
tbh I prefer lifting a bit. Cardio feels like torture, lifting feels kinda good

Imagine wasting time on a thing that leaves you excruciated with barely any strength gains :feelswhat:

I wouldn't say its for thaggots. thigh and ass building is :lul:

Imagine wasting time on a thing that leaves you excruciated with barely any strength gains :feelswhat:
this... is exactly what I'm feeling like. that it's all a fucking waste. I do it because I have never gained any benefit or joy from strength training.

I wouldn't say its for thaggots. thigh and ass building is :lul:
Just skip leg day bro. Who needs legs anyway?

You realize that strength and power comes from the hip and core, right? Intentionally having a weak lower body severely gimps your strength and fitness.

Just skip leg day bro. Who needs legs anyway?

You realize that strength and power comes from the hip and core, right? Intentionally having a weak lower body severely gimps your strength and fitness.
it's a joke brah.
also core can be built with other ways than legs.

my opinion is.... Idk I just think that big thigh and hips proportions are more on the feminine side even if they were pure muscle. I can't describe it well. :cryfeels:

it's a joke brah.
also core can be built with other ways than legs.

my opinion is.... Idk I just think that big thigh and hips proportions are more on the feminine side even if they were pure muscle. I can't describe it well. :cryfeels:
Your proportions are genetically determined. Your training will only accentuate it and make it visible.

Your proportions are genetically determined. Your training will only accentuate it and make it visible.
I partially agree. this is also utterly devastating to some. I have seen pictures of gymcels with wide hips on /fit/ and it's some horrific shit man :fuk:

I partially agree. this is also utterly devastating to some. I have seen pictures of gymcels with wide hips on /fit/ and it's some horrific shit man :fuk:
Then that's some shit bone genetics and/or disproportionate lower body training.

cardio is depression repellent and is based. Important for having sex too.

cardio is depression repellent and is based. Important for having sex too.
Isn't all exercise good for combating depression though? But you're right, it does wonders for the mood.

Dunno but I hate cardio with a passion tbh I never do it

Had shitty stamina for running ever since I was a kid and it leaves me exhausted. Lifting on the other hand actually raises my dopamine/T levels and lets me strengthmog normcucks while doing multiple reps.

Besides, humans are slow as fuck in the animal kingdom. Who the hell are you going to out run anyway lol, a Croc on land? Nah better catch these hands

cardio more so, because of bdnf or some shit
Resistance training increases BDNF significantly more than aerobic exercise. You can look this up if you're interested.