Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is BrazilianSigma still around or he roped?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember 2 years ago this (and previous years of course) this motherfucker was posting screenshots of this forum and r/braincels (RIP) on cucktears 24/7 to get reddit karma, I remember someone did a graph and 90% of all the posts were done by him, he was obssesed with us :feelsmega: Haven't heard of him in a long time, did he rope?

probably roped tbh

his reddit account got deleted. he has an alt maby. also I remember he posted on fstds too, idk if he's still active there

Wouldn't be surprised if he's larping with an alt as one of the ''''''''women'''''' on IT posting falseflag screenshots 24/7 due to the massive butthurt and autism he has.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's larping with an alt as one of the ''''''''women'''''' on IT posting falseflag screenshots 24/7 due to the massive butthurt and autism he has.
You either rope as a hero....

I remember someone exposing his reddit alt dunno what the username is tho

Pretty sure he's still alive although he lost his namesake.

his reddit account got deleted. he has an alt maby. also I remember he posted on fstds too, idk if he's still active there
why did his reddit account get deleted

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back