Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Bowser a incel?

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★
Im kinda 50/50 on weather or not Bowser from the one and only Super Mario Bros is a incel. Mario aint no chad but he sure as shit acts like one. Bowser cant get any ass. He keeps kidnaping missy missy. God knows how he has kids but according to lore if Im correct, all the koopalings except Bowser Jr are adopted.

But at the same time has his own kindom. Knows dark magic. Exhales fires. And has some killer teeth now hol up. How the fuck deos a 40 year old man who is bulging the belly able to defeat such a big ass turtle who can do magic, breath fire, has a whole ass army, and can make big ass machines? Mario games have no logic now I think about it. Forget about Bowser being a incel how the fuck deos he get his ass whooped all the fucking time? Im talking all the game not just the origonal. This shit just fucks with my head more then the migranes my uncle deals with on a weekly occasion.

Bowser has yet to find out the mammals and reptiles can’t breed. So he’s kind of barking up the wrong tree with Peach. He should try and put the toadette crown on one of his koopas.

why the fuck does he want peach anyway

pretty bowser has a secret harem of koopafoids he can slay whenever he feels like it

Bowser has yet to find out the mammals and reptiles can’t breed. So he’s kind of barking up the wrong tree with Peach. He should try and put the toadette crown on one of his koopas.
He’s mammal Stacy only so he’s Volcel

Bowser Jr is a thing so he had to ascend at some point

why the fuck does he want peach anyway
If you watched game theroy video or the old ass ones, it had to due with politics and migration. No literally. Goombas are native to the mushroom kindom. They betrayed the kindom and migrated to koopa kindom. Then bowser wanted to reduce the population for the mushroom people by turning them into bricks, somthing else I dont remember and horsetail plants( in real life horse tail plants have anti fungal properties). The only person capable of undoing the spell is princess toadstool. Also meaning everytime you destroy a brick, you just killed a toad.

Doesn't Bowser have like 8 kids and Bowser Junior? he's femworshiping sure, but he got some years ago from someone.

Doesn't Bowser have like 8 kids and Bowser Junior? he's femworshiping sure, but he got some years ago from someone.
Are the koopalings even his kids? I know junior is but I don't think the koopalings are.

he has a child so I doubt it

Bowser Jr is a thing so he had to ascend at some point
Bowser Jr. was probably just the result of a betabuxx relationship lol. The mother probably skipped town after getting bored of the kingdom (nothing is enough for her), and she didn't want the baggage of the kid around so he's stuck with his dad.

if anything Bowser is probably one of those MGTOWs who is late into his 40s with a ton of money after "grinding and finding his purpose" like all those bluepilled mushroom kingdom toads kept telling him while letting some random Italian plumbers with no life goals run a train on his oneitis (princess peach).

Eventually bowser probably got sick of all the bluepilled toads and decided to just siege their backwards kingdom, based