Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is bone mass literally everything that females see?

L

Looksredpilled

Banned
-
Are they bone screening machines?

Im asking this cause I was out tonight, as usual with my oldcel gang .. and I see this mother fucker making out with maybe 8 different hot women thruout the night, on the dance-floor and at the bar.

Then when we are about to leave standing in line I see the same dude walking hand in hand with one of the hottest girls Ive ever seen in my entire fucking life IRL, big ass and big fucking titties and super femine face, I also saw her grabbing his cock from outside the pants.

He is probably fucking her now as I write this, all night long.

The guy was maybe 5´10, NOT that much of pretty features in his face but his BONE MASS was very good.

I mean, his jaw was wide and robust, his face was wide, he looked like an MMA fighter with thick neck and strong brows, he looked evil in his eyes, like Mike Tyson during his prime, just evil, a savage.

His skin wasnt that good either, alot of scarring it seemed, maybe from teenage acne?

But his bone mass man .. great jaw bone, robust features, he looked so strong and tough.

Im starting to suspect females are literally bone scanning machines, they have a radar for it, and once it locks in they are focused on you.

Thoughts?

They see acne too. And fat. I doubt they look at clothes very much. They look at hair.

Yes, BONES are what matters. Almost NOTHING else. Psychopath eyes are a big plus, too.

Facial harmony > bone structure
Images
Jeremy Meeks court 1

Nope pretty or ugly the handsome men have the bones

Facial harmony > bone structure

Not from what Ive seen, females dont give a shit about harmony. I think even science confirms this, females was focused on testosterone features, while men looked for symmetry.

Yup. Just rope if you are not a male model. You are worthless to women.

Orb didn’t have particularly strong bone structure and yet he slayed on tinder

Orb is a known aspie who didnt even managed to keep a girlfriend and who was a virgin til he was 21 years old.

That is not what a slayer is. A slayer is a high energy high testosterone masculine dude who pulls girls all the time. Orb is an introverted low testosterone low energy male with an aspie stare, his own posts confirm he was a virgin for a very long time.

Women have xray vision

I want chads skulls

Pretty much yes

Skeleton is a foids fetish

I want to say he was probably also distributing cocaine, but that's just clubmaxxing with already having acceptable features.

Fighting success pill. You want to have features that look like they can stand abuse

yes it is literally everything they see.

Fighting success pill. You want to have features that look like they can stand abuse

which is why handsome guys have big skulls, hunter eyes (big cheekbones and brow ridge) etc

No bone = no life

I’m getting old, and in my parents’ day, no one seemed to notice bones. Foids didn’t care about jawlines, as far as I can tell. I’m not sure if that’s how it still is, but it seems stupid if it’s true. My problem is my deformities and bad smell, but I see all kinds of men with a foid when I’m in public, even ugly men.

Nah they also see dick size and for all I know dick ain't a bone soo

Some women prefer the classic gigachad features (massive jaw, warrior skull, big bones, frame, muscle) and some women prefer prettyboy Chad aka facial harmony meme. Sometimes a mix of both is what foids want the most. All women like stereotypical Chad, though and really any kind of Chad.
Obviously all "types" of Chad have above average bones and bone mass, good facial features etc. Face is king of course and bones are the most important.

Following is blackpill science with examples, not Chadworship.

Stereotypical Chad (big warrior skull, prominent bones etc.):
IMG 2869
8af216802e9582617d5ab5d5e5020c54

Pretty boy Chad (not necessarily warrior skull, slightly feminine features):

Hybrid Chad (best of both worlds teehee):

It’s not everything they see but it’s what they prioritise the most. Being neurotypical is also important.

he probably just has a charming personality teehee