Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is bloodborn worth it?

psyop

psyop

Larp
I’ve never played any soul games and gave up near the start when I got to a bridge. Is it a rewarding game if I pick it up again?

Yes. I also want to play it and from what I have seen it is great

10 years later and it’s still not possible?
it took 17 years for PS3 be Emulatable at stable framerate so it's super quick in comparison

This is my first soulslike game. The only one playstation exclusive that worth to play.

I’ve never played any soul games and gave up near the start when I got to a bridge. Is it a rewarding game if I pick it up again?
Yes, it’s a great game but it maybe not the best introduction to the souls games because of how fast the combat is. I’d say try dark souls 1 first and if you like it then retry bloodborne.

I have done most of the souls exept sekiro
Bloodborn is the only one I didn't go though because the potion system is trash to me :
You have to drop them so at a certain point you are obliged to farm them it is a pain in the ass to be obliged to do it as every other souls (exept demon souls but I didn't have this problem as i took a cleric) have a system where potion are regenerated after death or resting at a fire

favourite fromsoft game, definitely play it