Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is blackpill knowledge at a young age (<18) a blessing, curse, or both?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date

Title

• Total voters
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
I've been told both over the years. I wanted some extra opinions on this, what do you guys think?

better than growing up to be a cuck who spends thousands of dollars on OnlyFans or some shit. even extremely high status men like Jeff Bezos, Brad Pitt and Dr. Dre have gotten fucked over because they didn’t take female nature in to account

but tbh you should be doing something else than browsing these forums at 15. this is literally the one time of your life where no one who matters will judge you for being a virgin and playing video games all day

at 15, with blackpill knowledge, you pretty know every major operation you need to "ascend" if that's possible, as well as the true nature of normies and foids as a whole. But then again your mind is fucked, every encounter is now broken down to you by your "face" and only your face.

this is literally the one time of your life where no one who matters will judge you for being a virgin and playing video games all day
Not my generation. If you're a virgin at my age your SMV is down the drain unless you're attractive and just choose not to have sex. I'm also not spending all of my time here. I have my copes (video games) and sports (im somehow on the varsity soccer team at my school.)
at 15, with blackpill knowledge, you pretty know every major operation you need to "ascend" if that's possible, as well as the true nature of normies and foids as a whole. But then again your mind is fucked, every encounter is now broken down to you by your "face" and only your face.
I do not know how I can ascend. I can't ascend with conventional operations, so if you have any suggestions, i'd love to hear them.

Its only a curse if you ugly

Not my generation. If you're a virgin at my age your SMV is down the drain unless you're attractive and just choose not to have sex. I'm also not spending all of my time here. I have my copes (video games) and sports (im somehow on the varsity soccer team at my school.)
honestly though there’s not much need to be worrying about “SMV” when you’re literally 15. you can’t even drive or go to a girl’s house without parental supervision

do you even have much experience with looksmaxxing or joining social circles or trying to hang out with girls and shit? plus I’m sure you’re going to be taller and have more developed facial features by the time you’re in your Senior year (ie finishing puberty).

Its good to learn it early so that you can potentially address the problems before its to late its also bad because it strips you innocence earlier than others

I suppose it depends on the person. Would they prefer to live blissfully in ignorance? Or would they prefer to live with truth in despair? Personally, I would pick the latter option.

The blackpill should not automatically guarantee sadness. Rollo Tomassi once said something along the lines of the red pill (which in this case is the same as the blackpill) not being a reason to dislike women, but knowing the truth that they will never be what you want them to be. In other words, our idealistic view of love is not correct. So the sooner we acknowledge and understand that fact, the sooner we live meaningful lives, not like the NPCs that dwell among us.

honestly though there’s not much need to be worrying about “SMV” when you’re literally 15. you can’t even drive or go to a girl’s house without parental supervision

do you even have much experience with looksmaxxing or joining social circles or trying to hang out with girls and shit? plus I’m sure you’re going to be taller and have more developed facial features by the time you’re in your Senior year (ie finishing puberty).
At the moment, i'm 5'11. I hear the heightpill could help me, but there's no hiding my face. My face is the real problem, even if I looksmaxxed, it wouldn't change much.

At the moment, i'm 5'11. I hear the heightpill could help me, but there's no hiding my face. My face is the real problem, even if I looksmaxxed, it wouldn't change much.
not a bad height at all, depending on the shoes you wear you’ll be indistinguishable from 6’-6’1 guys

does your face have any seriously bad shit? like disfigured teeth or zero chin or cystic acne or some other major flaw. what race are you?

The blackpill is a blessing. The blackpill is the truth so there is no disadvantage to understanding it. If you are are ignorant of the blackpill it's only going to make things worse if you find it out in the future.
Imagine telling an bluepilled incel about the blackpill at a young age. He might be sad and depressed but he'll be able to see when people are trying to exploit him and avoid it. He will not waste his time on ineffective self improvement methods but could instead save his money to pay for surgery for example. He will be better having heard it overall.
Then try to imagine the scenario where you don't tell the young incel about the blackpill because you feel as though you would be crushing the boy's blissfully ignorant reality that he relies on for his happiness. He tries tinder, tries self-improvement and his state of mind slowly starts to deteriorate because his hard work in self improvement has so far amounted to nothing. He becomes a betabux and his wife spends all of his income before divorcing him and then he finds out his kid's aren't even his. He comes across the blackpill online and then realises his whole life has been a lie and that he will never be loved by a women. He decides not to have that leftover pizza in the fridge for dinner, opting to eat a 12 gauge slug instead.

It can help you ascend and lookmaxxx, but it also can tell you that it's over.

not a bad height at all, depending on the shoes you wear you’ll be indistinguishable from 6’-6’1 guys

does your face have any seriously bad shit? like disfigured teeth or zero chin or cystic acne or some other major flaw. what race are you?
It's not anything MAJOR that makes my face ugly, but I do have minor acne, ok-ish teeth, a big nose, hardly any jawline, big lips, and prey eyes

It's not anything MAJOR that makes my face ugly, but I do have minor acne, ok-ish teeth, a big nose, hardly any jawline, big lips, and prey eyes
keep in mind that your facial features are nowhere near done developing at 15. honestly if you can act NT and play sports then I don’t think inceldom and the blackpill is something you should worry about, at least for the next couple years. best case scenario you grow in to your looks and never have to worry about this kind of thing at all

keep in mind that your facial features are nowhere near done developing at 15. honestly if you can act NT and play sports then I don’t think inceldom and the blackpill is something you should worry about, at least for the next couple years. best case scenario you grow in to your looks and never have to worry about this kind of thing at all
Years of rejection has led me here. This is the only place I feel like I fit in.

Years of rejection has led me here. This is the only place I feel like I fit in.
rejection in middle school is a joke, I literally don’t even remember middle school jfl. it’s not a significant part of your life at all and in most cases doesn’t determine your future. I assume you’re a sophomore in HS and doing online school rn?

rejection in middle school is a joke, I literally don’t even remember middle school jfl. it’s not a significant part of your life at all and in most cases doesn’t determine your future. I assume you’re a sophomore in HS and doing online school rn?
Sophomore and and doing actual school in person. I had 3 rejections last year alone

Sophomore and and doing actual school in person. I had 3 rejections last year alone
I also asked out a bunch of random foids in my freshman year of high school. tbh if you can talk to irl people normally and play sports and shit then I don’t think you should worry about inceldom rn. eventually you’ll meet girls through social circles and what not, your looks will improve and then you’ll be able to determine whether or not involuntary celibacy is going to be a long term issue for you

I don’t think you have as much in common with the 30 year old virgins and shit on this forum as you think you do kek

I also asked out a bunch of random foids in my freshman year of high school. tbh if you can talk to irl people normally and play sports and shit then I don’t think you should worry about inceldom rn. eventually you’ll meet girls through social circles and what not, your looks will improve and then you’ll be able to determine whether or not involuntary celibacy is going to be a long term issue for you

I don’t think you have as much in common with the 30 year old virgins and shit on this forum as you think you do kek
All of them took a lot of courage and will to actually do. After the last rejection, I learned the blackpill. I don't want to do something and fail over and over again and expect the same result. I'm able to realize it's pretty over tbhngl

Both, but more of a curse especially if you dont know how to handle it

If you're a goodlooking guy, then it will be a huge confidence booster knowing that you can't fail. However, if you're a goodlooking guy and due to high PSL standards you start believing you're not goodlooking, then its suicide fuel. Hence all the mentalcels on Lookism.net. If you're ugly, it can be very depressing knowing it's over. But it can also be a relief and you can have realistic expectations going forward.

İt is both blessing and a curse. Just like everything in life, i think.

İf you are good-looking for example, even normie at least, you won't necessarily resort to blackpill. You will still go on with your life, school, college, job. Normies might have troubles getting consistent relationships or sex, or whatever interaction with foids, but they'll get atleast something and they also won't be ruined by being outcasts in their small groups at school etc. They will just be normies, nnormal person, normal family, normal job. Good-looking people on the other hand will always be one step ahead, both in small things and in major ones.

What none of them probably understand is that all the things happening in their lives, both successes and failures, they should contribute to the blackpill. Just because good-looking people are just as they are, they will get small cheering here and there when they fail, all of their achievements (if they will have any) will be acknowledged times and times more (oh, he's Chad, and he also smart, good grades, a Chad entrepreneur, etc), and they will have much more success in sexual relationships. Women will just approach those guys, and they themselves will be able to approach any girl they like.

Normies will get a little bit stressed by this. Nobody really cares about their achievements, but they have some friends, who might cheer them up. When they will fail they won't have the halo effect on their side (has good grades -> you should've worked more, harder etc) and won't also have halo when they succeed (hmm, well, he's smart, that's all), and it is harder for them to obtain sexual relationships. Girls won't approach them just like that in sane state of consciousness. They will have to approach instead.

And here might lie a problem, i think, that leads to all this. When I was talking about good-looking people, you might only think about Chads and Stacies, but it's a little bit wrong. Since some time ago and circumstances in our society, these things that happen to good-looking people are not restricted to just Chad and Stacy but in fact, to all women. All of them will get commented on their successes (good grades to good jobs etc), will be acknowledged by their peers - men because they're cucked and women mostly because they smh have better subconsicous communation than men -"you go gurl", "you deserve best girl". And it's pretty much known to all of you about their sexual success, If you can call getting railed by Chad a success, they can, I guess. This all leads to Chad and women developing egos bigger than empire state building. And that's how it backfires on normies, with women not approaching them, atleast not that easily, and not before they statusmaxx, moneymaxx. İt leads them to think about it, but all they can and WANT resort it to, is luck, or any other random circumstance. What they don't want to is to accept the blackpill, which will ruin their world, a social position in which they were fighting for so long. The only thing that allows them to have their own egos justified is the existence of people who have it even worse. Nevertheless, these groups of people mentioned - chads, women and normies - all of the social interactions and events in their life are closely tied to blackpill and based off of it, even if they don't want to accept. So atleast for them, even the little good that happens to them, is the blessing of the blackpill without any reason to care about the curse, because none of them have it THAT bad.

When it comes to ugly people they are main candidates to ever discover the blackpill. Why? Because all of the other group can always lash their shortcoming upon the uglies. Chads have confidence, they won't skip the chance of mogging and bullying incels just because they think they can. Because of this girls will laugh at them, and never give them attention. Normies will be the front row seat viewers to this display. They felt that chads have it better than them, and when they have it gigabetter than incels, they brutally bully and ostracize incels. Shouldn't normies kinda relate to incels? Why not? But they won't. It's the basic form of human interaction and survival method for normies - not to stick to incels, try and cheer up chads instead. Not only will they simp for women but they will simp for chads, only to be accepted in the society and maintain their social status. They will laugh about all the bad things happening to ugly guys, cheer up chads in hopes of socialcirclemaxxing. Chad might invite normies to a party they are having, as a transaction for the ego boost he received. Idk if "protector of the oppressed" tier normies exist like in American school movies, they might, but it's kinda like living in the society of the past. Normies have a choice of sticking to the kings and powerful people or poor workers and slaves. The choice is obvious for them.

Nobody will ever cheer incels, comment on their success, they will get punished for failures by their parents, won't have friends and sex. It's like if this game is rigged for incels to always come back to the blackpill, and others to never even have to think about its existence in the first place, while having all of their life determined in advance on the blackpill terms.

Blackpill is inevitable justification for incels of their failures in life, as it's the first time you have actual evidence to put the blame on someone else - (it's finally not my fault and it's not that I'm unlucky, it's just the state of things and how it works, it's cuz the blackpill, not me). But still, atleast for the time of rage, blackpill is only a curse for ugly guys. It just ruins your world, takes away everything, any little piece of hope for a better day. It states that it is over for you. On the other hand the blackpill also justifies all of this with genetics, looks, etc.

Idk in what term blackpill can be viewed as a blessing for incels. Sure, it's priceless knowledge, which can save you from wasting time and doing some mistakes. It still gives you nothing but depression. It might give an idea how to looksmax and ascend? Surgeries? Idk how much legit incels and trucels do this. Can everyone? Absolutely not. I can't even look in the mirror because of it. I did nothing wrong to have life be so cruel to me. I did bad things to some people when I was raging, can't argue with that. But mostly I was only doing good and helping people. Can't say just because I wanted their respect and love back. My parents tried to raise me that way, they always wanted me to be good to people, but they also taught me never to let anyone get away if they act bad to me. I had situations at school, and my parents always let me answer those pricks and always took my side later. It's probably worse and not like that for some cels, and I'm really sorry about that. What everyone had just cuz they existed, I wanted to, hell I was even ready to put to effort to achieve. You can improve as much as you like, people still won't let you escape. It is very sad, depressive and unsettling at times. I literally have depression breakouts happening to me all the time. Literally can't do nothing for a week at least but rot, though it goes away and I can sit quietly and do things for atleast a week before it comes back. And I believe it's the same for most of you guys. This existence is just brutal and sad. Remember I mentioned how we always have to go back to blackpill because it justifies our suffering, but there's no place left to go after. Blackpill just puts unsolvable problem in front of you, and you can't do nothing with it. Our brains like it to find solutions to all the problems. You always have hope of creating a way out. But not in this case. You have nothing left to do, you have nowhere left to go. I think it should make some sense in the end. Nothing happens for no reason. One of the good copes is religion. God is there. And he is watching. Who else would've need this trash planet with trash degenerate humans on it. You can't just become yourself outta nowhere and live this life. Why it all happens? God supposed to have the answer, and tbh if I had it, it would make all of this atleast somewhat justified. I just can't see the blackpill as an actual blessing for myself at this point. Sorry for venting part

Last edited:

I've been told both over the years. I wanted some extra opinions on this, what do you guys think?
Depends on the person. A normie ("fakecel") can be ruined by it by never trying, while it's a blessing for incels who don't have to go through the shit that they otherwise would have went through, then they don't spend endless hours with self-blaming or worse financing pickup artists. Been in the Manosphere since 14/15 and don't think that it would have made a difference.

İt is both blessing and a curse. Just like everything in life, i think.

İf you are good-looking for example, even normie at least, you won't necessarily resort to blackpill. You will still go on with your life, school, college, job. Normies might have troubles getting consistent relationships or sex, or whatever interaction with foids, but they'll get atleast something and they also won't be ruined by being outcasts in their small groups at school etc. They will just be normies, nnormal person, normal family, normal job. Good-looking people on the other hand will always be one step ahead, both in small things and in major ones.

What none of them probably understand is that all the things happening in their lives, both successes and failures, they should contribute to the blackpill. Just because good-looking people are just as they are, they will get small cheering here and there when they fail, all of their achievements (if they will have any) will be acknowledged times and times more (oh, he's Chad, and he also smart, good grades, a Chad entrepreneur, etc), and they will have much more success in sexual relationships. Women will just approach those guys, and they themselves will be able to approach any girl they like.

Normies will get a little bit stressed by this. Nobody really cares about their achievements, but they have some friends, who might cheer them up. When they will fail they won't have the halo effect on their side (has good grades -> you should've worked more, harder etc) and won't also have halo when they succeed (hmm, well, he's smart, that's all), and it is harder for them to obtain sexual relationships. Girls won't approach them just like that in sane state of consciousness. They will have to approach instead.

And here might lie a problem, i think, that leads to all this. When I was talking about good-looking people, you might only think about Chads and Stacies, but it's a little bit wrong. Since some time ago and circumstances in our society, these things that happen to good-looking people are not restricted to just Chad and Stacy but in fact, to all women. All of them will get commented on their successes (good grades to good jobs etc), will be acknowledged by their peers - men because they're cucked and women mostly because they smh have better subconsicous communation than men -"you go gurl", "you deserve best girl". And it's pretty much known to all of you about their sexual success, If you can call getting railed by Chad a success, they can, I guess. This all leads to Chad and women developing egos bigger than empire state building. And that's how it backfires on normies, with women not approaching them, atleast not that easily, and not before they statusmaxx, moneymaxx. İt leads them to think about it, but all they can and WANT resort it to, is luck, or any other random circumstance. What they don't want to is to accept the blackpill, which will ruin their world, a social position in which they were fighting for so long. The only thing that allows them to have their own egos justified is the existence of people who have it even worse. Nevertheless, these groups of people mentioned - chads, women and normies - all of the social interactions and events in their life are closely tied to blackpill and based off of it, even if they don't want to accept. So atleast for them, even the little good that happens to them, is the blessing of the blackpill without any reason to care about the curse, because none of them have it THAT bad.

When it comes to ugly people they are main candidates to ever discover the blackpill. Why? Because all of the other group can always lash their shortcoming upon the uglies. Chads have confidence, they won't skip the chance of mogging and bullying incels just because they think they can. Because of this girls will laugh at them, and never give them attention. Normies will be the front row seat viewers to this display. They felt that chads have it better than them, and when they have it gigabetter than incels, they brutally bully and ostracize incels. Shouldn't normies kinda relate to incels? Why not? But they won't. It's the basic form of human interaction and survival method for normies - not to stick to incels, try and cheer up chads instead. Not only will they simp for women but they will simp for chads, only to be accepted in the society and maintain their social status. They will laugh about all the bad things happening to ugly guys, cheer up chads in hopes of socialcirclemaxxing. Chad might invite normies to a party they are having, as a transaction for the ego boost he received. Idk if "protector of the oppressed" tier normies exist like in American school movies, they might, but it's kinda like living in the society of the past. Normies have a choice of sticking to the kings and powerful people or poor workers and slaves. The choice is obvious for them.

Nobody will ever cheer incels, comment on their success, they will get punished for failures by their parents, won't have friends and sex. It's like if this game is rigged for incels to always come back to the blackpill, and others to never even have to think about its existence in the first place, while having all of their life determined in advance on the blackpill terms.

Blackpill is inevitable justification for incels of their failures in life, as it's the first time you have actual evidence to put the blame on someone else - (it's finally not my fault and it's not that I'm unlucky, it's just the state of things and how it works, it's cuz the blackpill, not me). But still, atleast for the time of rage, blackpill is only a curse for ugly guys. It just ruins your world, takes away everything, any little piece of hope for a better day. It states that it is over for you. On the other hand the blackpill also justifies all of this with genetics, looks, etc.

Idk in what term blackpill can be viewed as a blessing for incels. Sure, it's priceless knowledge, which can save you from wasting time and doing some mistakes. It still gives you nothing but depression. It might give an idea how to looksmax and ascend? Surgeries? Idk how much legit incels and trucels do this. Can everyone? Absolutely not. I can't even look in the mirror because of it. I did nothing wrong to have life be so cruel to me. I did bad things to some people when I was raging, can't argue with that. But mostly I was only doing good and helping people. Can't say just because I wanted their respect and love back. My parents tried to raise me that way, they always wanted me to be good to people, but they also taught me never to let anyone get away if they act bad to me. I had situations at school, and my parents always let me answer those pricks and always took my side later. It's probably worse and not like that for some cels, and I'm really sorry about that. What everyone had just cuz they existed, I wanted to, hell I was even ready to put to effort to achieve. You can improve as much as you like, people still won't let you escape. It is very sad, depressive and unsettling at times. I literally have depression breakouts happening to me all the time. Literally can't do nothing for a week at least but rot, though it goes away and I can sit quietly and do things for atleast a week before it comes back. And I believe it's the same for most of you guys. This existence is just brutal and sad. Remember I mentioned how we always have to go back to blackpill because it justifies our suffering, but there's no place left to go after. Blackpill just puts unsolvable problem in front of you, and you can't do nothing with it. Our brains like it to find solutions to all the problems. You always have hope of creating a way out. But not in this case. You have nothing left to do, you have nowhere left to go. I think it should make some sense in the end. Nothing happens for no reason. One of the good copes is religion. God is there. And he is watching. Who else would've need this trash planet with trash degenerate humans on it. You can't just become yourself outta nowhere and live this life. Why it all happens? God supposed to have the answer, and tbh if I had it, it would make all of this atleast somewhat justified. I just can't see the blackpill as an actual blessing for myself at this point. Sorry for venting part
Outstanding post.

Every truecel is somewhat blackpilled before the age of 18. It truly depends on how much truecel he is, and on how deep he is willing to question his life. If he has the guts to accept the blackpill to some degree, and put the effort to see what other people think online , he will quickly get to a very dark mindset and deep knowledge of reality.
Close to 18, Blackpill kniwledge won't help you much. You need your parents to know the benefits of healthy diet and lifestyle before you were even born in order to see any possible major c9ntribution of the knowledge. Even at OPs age of 15, it may be too late to increase signfically the chances of escaping inceldom, even to a little degree (low normie tier).

Curse. Because normies, Chads, and women are also being blackpilled. The blackpill is spreading fast, so the knowledge gap between incels and the rest of society will soon disappear. Everyone will soon be blackpilled, so whatever leg up you think you have on the world will evaporate and be neutralized. Women will know you're an incel from a mile away, and no amount blackpill knowledge will help you ascend because the fe-male knows you're not Chad and she knows she is not interested in having monogamous relationships with non-Chads and that she only wants to be part of Chad's harem.

At that point the Harem Age begins and Chad and his harem become the dominant kind of male-female relationship structure. Monogamy is on its way out, and blackpill knowledge will only help fuel women's acceptance that they want to be one Chad's many sex slaves.

Curse. i discovered females true nature so soon that I developed mental problems aout of it. i wasnt love in my family, bullied by everyone and was expecting have love from a foid to scape the suffering. Discovering at 12 that a foid cannot love and will only have sex with chads did destroyed me. For real.

You need your parents to know the benefits of healthy diet and lifestyle before you were even born in order to see any possible major c9ntribution of the
Very true and that's brutal. Ofc modern technology and medicine allows many people have kids, even those who has trouble with it, can get medical help, and actually have a kid. Who knows, maybe they shouldn't in the first place. Parents must put in the work and be healthy, etc I already posted about how subhuman parents expect to have good-looking kids outta nowhere, it doesn't work like this. I think it's not really important how many people are the earth population. 7 bil 8 bil 10, doesn't matter. And that's why the elites are also concerned but not that there's not enough resources maybe, but of the subhumans on the earth. It is up to the small amount of people who seem genetically fit to reproduce. And maybe 500 mil is exactly the number of those effective people, some amount of which are chads and other are foids

better than growing up to be a cuck who spends thousands of dollars on OnlyFans or some shit. even extremely high status men like Jeff Bezos, Brad Pitt and Dr. Dre have gotten fucked over because they didn’t take female nature in to account

but tbh you should be doing something else than browsing these forums at 15. this is literally the one time of your life where no one who matters will judge you for being a virgin and playing video games all day
Its only a curse if you ugly