Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is black pill just a type of red pill for incels?

T

truecel23

Officer
★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/7kyd9w/is_black_pill_just_a_type_of_red_pill_for_incels/

Yeah, I've been wondering about that. From what I understand, redpill is the same logic ass blackpill but they also believe in PUA bullshit. With Blackpill, it's OVER, end of story, none of that PUA shit.

alsalsk said:
Yeah, I've been wondering about that. From what I understand, redpill is the same logic ass blackpill but they also believe in PUA bullshit. With Blackpill, it's OVER, end of story, none of that PUA shit.

Its actually more like blue pill imo. PUA IS blue pill.

no because blackpill has been around and used before /r/incels got popular.

truecel23 said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/7kyd9w/is_black_pill_just_a_type_of_red_pill_for_incels/

The black pill is based on looks being THE  determining factor in relationships and other parts of life. It's the idea that one truly can't compensate for bad looks, that mostly everything is predetermined due to what you look like. Ugly guys 
have little to no luck and are screwed regardless of what steps they take to improve. 

The red pill is an awakening of truth regarding femoid behavior and forming strategies to bed women. TRP believes in self improvement. They believe that with enough self improvement (mainly lifting) and solid game that almost any guy
can score a Stacy.

Sub8Hate said:
The black pill is based on looks being THE  determining factor in relationships and other parts of life. It's the idea that one truly can't compensate for bad looks, that mostly everything is predetermined due to what you look like. Ugly guys 
have little to no luck and are screwed regardless of what steps they take to improve. 

The red pill is an awakening of truth regarding femoid behavior and forming strategies to bed women. TRP believes in self improvement. They believe that with enough self improvement (mainly lifting) and solid game that almost any guy
can score a Stacy.
Well said. Although, red pill doesn't necessarily mean self-improvement. It also includes males who have decided to give up on relationships because females are evil cunts.

Grotesque said:
Well said. Although, red pill doesn't necessarily mean self-improvement. It also includes males who have decided to give up on relationships because females are evil cunts.

Thanks!

True, but most of those men would run plate game. MGTOW are the true pussy deniers lol.

alsalsk said:

Not necessarily. Blackpill is Redpill but negative (w/out copes). Bp is rp but without self-improvement bullshit.

we are the true red pill. PUA just bastardized the term.