Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Is bikini allowed in Turkey”

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Turkey is not a Muslim country as per the preface and the 2nd article of the constitution.

it's allowed, it's even allowed in other places like tunisia and lebanon. a lot of muslim countries are cool with girls wearing revealing clothes.
i saw a ton of girls at summer wearing like this and i am supposed to live in a "muslim" country

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf4rP-CoMwc/

So fat and ugly bitch only showing her body
she still get a ton of simping from normies in her insta account but i just posted the pic to show what kind of clothes i see toilets are wearing in tunisia. ofc when i was in libya (home town) i never saw a girl wearing a bikini ever

she still get a ton of simping from normies in her insta account but i just posted the pic to show what kind of clothes i see toilets are wearing in tunisia. ofc when i was in libya (home town) i never saw a girl wearing a bikini ever
Yes cuz people don’t have standards for fat and ugly disgusting whales

Average Turkish girl is much good looking than this garbage fat whale
turkish women are just way more attractive than berber and sand women, they have more euro genes and pheno and less deathnic genes.
i used to watch some turkish series like drama and the girls were always moggers

turkish women are just way more attractive than berber and sand women, they have more euro genes and pheno and less deathnic genes.
i used to watch some turkish series like drama and the girls were always moggers
True

Sand genes are so garbage

Also younger Turkish girls are fit and hot

it's allowed, it's even allowed in other places like tunisia and lebanon. a lot of muslim countries are cool with girls wearing revealing clothes.
i saw a ton of girls at summer wearing like this and i am supposed to live in a "muslim" country

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf4rP-CoMwc/

something unattractive about arab women, they will never be higher than 6/10 for me

Isn't it haram for women to exist ?

Just like how Turkish young people love to complain about their own country, stating they're living under an ISIS-like caliphate with Shariah Law. They know nothing.

Turkey, for the most part, is a fully Westernized country.