Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Is big shit an alpha trait?

Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★
I shit once every three days and my shit is sometimes so big I need to flush the toilet for 2 times and pour water from the bucket because the force of the toilet water is not strong enough. I didn't measure it of course, but it looks like that sometimes my shit is 30-35 cm in length and ~10 cm in girth. Is this an alpha or beta trait?

Of course, sometimes it has average / below average volume.

something you would unironically read on pua forums

yes bro

over for pebbleshitcels tbh

yes tbh its a sign that you have big frame

I do. How did you know that i.e. what is the link between big shit and big frame?
its easy buddy your body needs more calories to keep it up working if you have bigger frame so you have to eat a lot and that makes you shit bigger like you said

over 4 rabbit droppingscels

Big logs every day is alpha. What you have, OP, are combined beta logs. Your shit stays in your colon for so long that it fuses together.

I take huge shit and i brap all the time.

I'm on sick vacation do I take relaxing hot pepper massive explosive shits. much better
than the standing at work toilet shits I usually take

Is intense diarrhea also an alpha trait?

put it in your Tinder bio and see if you start matching with foids all of a sudden

It's a fatcel trait

Yes bro, Chads shit logs.

Chads are supposed to eat a lot, and therefor shit a lot. However, not all shits are true scotsman.

Big logs every day is alpha. What you have, OP, are combined beta logs. Your shit stays in your colon for so long that it fuses together.

Biggest shit I did was when I was 4. Saved it up for a month.

Ended up being two feet long, and having to snake swirl around the toilet to fit.

Only happens to me when i eat alot of meat. The shit also gets hard as stone.

Is this truly the same forum that "is used to plan ISIS-style mass executions on the streets while raping all women and worshiping ER"?

Yes. My toilet cannot handle getting raped by my god-tier turds.
Toilet Overflow

Also

I shit like 5+ times a day. You gotta eat more protein if you're only shitting once every 3 days

No man, it’s health problem. Go see doctor.

Big shit --> bigger large intestine + colon + rectum --> large frame --> tall --> volcel/fakecel --> :chad:

I shit once every three days and my shit is sometimes so big I need to flush the toilet for 2 times and pour water from the bucket because the force of the toilet water is not strong enough. I didn't measure it of course, but it looks like that sometimes my shit is 30-35 cm in length and ~10 cm in girth. Is this an alpha or beta trait?

Of course, sometimes it has average / below average volume.
Are you a heroincel?

Holy shit, you literally meant "big shit". :feelstastyman:

Currycels = volcels

A strong no from me

Elephants are gigachads.
Elephan3