Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is betabuxxing good or bad?

Would you betabuxx if you had the chance?

• Yes, volcel if you wouldn't.

• No, it's cucked no matter what.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
I have been wondering lately, in a fixed world where she wouldn't cheat on you,

Scenario A:
A man can choose to live alone or with a roommate and they would/might take turns doing all the house work
such as cook, clean, wash the dishes, doing laundry and buying groceries.
After coming home from work the man would do the chores he has to and then proceed masturbate or stay sexually frustrated.

Scenario B:
A man marries a femoid and becomes a betabuxx.
He works the same amount of hours but when he returns home, he returns to someone who cares about him and does all of the house work for him including cooking, cleaning, etc. Also in the end of the day he might have sex with her which would reduce the amount of masturbation.
Yes, obviously there is no equality in the relationship and the femoid can complete all of these tasks within less than 2 hours while the man works at least 8 hours a day.
But when I try to think about it rationally / logically, this femoid saves the man these "2 hours of taking care of yourself" which could be critical after a long day at work to maintain sanity.

So in conclusion would a smart betabuxx be actually making the right move?
Or is he cucked all the way?

Its cuckholdry which you even need to pay for jfl at that

It is of course bad I dont think it is even questionable

It’s always bad, there are no exceptions.

I would rather LDAR than have a foid that sponges off me.

It’s always bad, there are no exceptions.

I would rather LDAR than have a foid that sponges off me.

sponges me

Betabux, which is what marriage commonly was 50 years ago, was a perfectly fine system. The couple got married early, had kids, made a family, and were loyal to each other.

The reason why betabux is awful today is because the male is choosing a female that rode the cock carousel and will never love the betabux. She'll also probably be working herself and thus your home will be a mess, especially if you have kids.

Cuckery is always bad. Better incel than cuck.

There's no guarantee you won't be incel once you're married. A ring doesn't entitle you to sex.

Betabux, which is what marriage commonly was 50 years ago, was a perfectly fine system. The couple got married early, had kids, made a family, and were loyal to each other.

The reason why betabux is awful today is because the male is choosing a female that rode the cock carousel and will never love the betabux. She'll also probably be working herself and thus your home will be a mess, especially if you have kids.

he returns to someone who cares about him and does all of the house work for him including cooking, cleaning, etc.

How can you say that she cares about him? She's only with him for his money jfl. And the modern woman cleaning? Cooking? Jfl, the modern woman would ask YOU to come home and cook for both of you. I'm not exaggerating at all here.

Can't we go back to 50 years ago? :feelsbadman:

Can't we go back to 50 years ago? :feelsbadman:
The only difference 50 years ago is that the women looking for betabux weren't used up whores and most likely wouldn't fuck chad behind your back

The only difference 50 years ago is that the women looking for betabux weren't used up whores and most likely wouldn't fuck chad behind your back
Indeed. And the main reason is because females had responsibility. A male had to choose them at a young age for the right to a comfortable life at home raising kids. With that responsibility also came natural slut shaming. They couldn't sleep around destroying their value, potentially turning off future husbands.

Now... everything is broken...

Now... everything is broken...
It's thanks to """progressivism""" that women can now be promiscuous hedonistic whores as much as they please until they hit the wall and HAVE to settle with betabuxx

The situation you describe is just a traditional marriage. I wouldn't call that betabuxing. If she could never cheat in this fictional traditional marriage why wouldn't people here want that?

Betabuxing conjures up images of loveless starfish sex, being cheated on and eventually divorce raped. Obviously wouldn't be desireable if that was possible.

As you grow up and get some life experience a lot of your answers will start with "it depends".
And this question is not outstanding.
It depends.
If it's a 35 yo worn-out whore that rode the cock carousel from age 14 and now you need to raise chad kids - it's bad.
If it's a 18 yo virgin tradwoman 9/10 in looks with very strong family values - it may be very good.

I do not understand, several here wanting the back of the muh dur patriarchy and do not want betabux, that incoherence haha.
The situation you describe is just a traditional marriage. I wouldn't call that betabuxing. If she could never cheat in this fictional traditional marriage why wouldn't people here want that?

Betabuxing conjures up images of loveless starfish sex, being cheated on and eventually divorce raped. Obviously wouldn't be desireable if that was possible.
Do you imagine that there was anything besides starfish before?

I wouldn’t personally do it, it’s bluepilled and beta.

I have been wondering lately, in a fixed world where she wouldn't cheat on you,

Scenario A:
A man can choose to live alone or with a roommate and they would/might take turns doing all the house work
such as cook, clean, wash the dishes, doing laundry and buying groceries.
After coming home from work the man would do the chores he has to and then proceed masturbate or stay sexually frustrated.

Scenario B:
A man marries a femoid and becomes a betabuxx.
He works the same amount of hours but when he returns home, he returns to someone who cares about him and does all of the house work for him including cooking, cleaning, etc. Also in the end of the day he might have sex with her which would reduce the amount of masturbation.
Yes, obviously there is no equality in the relationship and the femoid can complete all of these tasks within less than 2 hours while the man works at least 8 hours a day.
But when I try to think about it rationally / logically, this femoid saves the man these "2 hours of taking care of yourself" which could be critical after a long day at work to maintain sanity.

So in conclusion would a smart betabuxx be actually making the right move?
Or is he cucked all the way?
If the deal is fair I don't see any problem with it, that means that the foid is a virgin in her prime and loves me then I could provide financially for her and wouldn't call it betabuxxing. But as for actual betabuxxing when you're providing for a used up roastie that may be below you in attractiveness that is always bad.

of course its bad you get cucked and foids get money simply because of your desperation