Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Berserk Overhyped

Solid

Solid

Recruit
★★★
With the way people hype it up I thought it would be the read of a lifetime. In reality it was a decent story, but nothing even close to the level of praise its gotten. Am I missing some hidden meaning or something that hindered my experience?

the eclipse arc was the peak, anything after isn't as good

With the way people hype it up I thought it would be the read of a lifetime. In reality it was a decent story, but nothing even close to the level of praise its gotten. Am I missing some hidden meaning or something that hindered my experience?
What could be better than a story about friendship and betrayal, if you add magic, the Middle Ages, demons, a huge man with an even bigger sword.

maybe a story about 2 foids making out
Dude, everything there is much more complicated than the themes of free will, ubermensch, fate and other things.

great art and designs and the start was actually quite good, but the story got less good by time, art just got better and better

Serious answer that normies love to overhype lot of things and once something is not as viewed as great they will with fury attack it

Serious answer that normies love to overhype lot of things and once something is not as viewed as great they will with fury attack it
especially hate the normies that act like they like something to be unique. pisses me off to no end

No.
Legit one of the bets pieces of fiction out there.
Im planning on re reading soon