Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is being unable to enjoy television/film an incel trait?

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
I've always had an aversion to tv/film, but ususally ones that exclude romance and relationships I can deal with fine. Whenever there is one, I just get depressed or ragequit it.

Is it the same for you?

Normie trait

sorta but people who have seen a lot of really good films won't enjoy mediocre films which normies consume on a daily basis at the cineplex

I only watch slice of life anime.

Idk, man. Only problem i have with tv/movies is my short attention span tbh.

Recommend some good ones
They're all basically the same, just watch some random one. If it's bad, look for another one.

Protip: avoid animes with male characters and look for ones featuring middle/high school girls.

I've always had an aversion to tv/film, but ususally ones that exclude romance and relationships I can deal with fine. Whenever there is one, I just get depressed or ragequit it.

Is it the same for you?
No, if I managed to get myself into normal mood, I can enjoy everything just fine. Well, as far as enjoyment goes for burned out incel brain.

It means you are too blackpilled to enjoy cucked films and series. A good trait ngl.

Idk how people enjoy people making out in a movie that usually just makes me want to turn it off

More like millenial/zoomer trait.

I cant enjoy most normie films/tv cause they're too dumb
I hate dumb motivational movies about success from bottom of society, as it's sole purpose is to delude ones stupid enough.

I can't sit down through anything longer than 10 minutes particularly if the content isn't concise. Sitting through fluff and puff is mental torture.

In the past TV was engaging and interesting.
Not anymore.
I stopped watching TV since 12 years ago.

anything with teenage love and romance i cant watch

I pause movies a lot.

My dad and brother are about to go watch that new Spider-Man movie. Between the moviegoers and the movie itself I&d be in for a bad time

I like war movies but I hate how (((Hollywood))) feels the need to shove some out-of-place romance story into most of them.

Yes. A lot of us understand that its a brainwashing tool, a device to construct our norms.

I enjoy watching Netflix and Hulu sometimes, but I dont have TV.

Often at start of film feel horrible, later sometimes film catches me, but still painfull to see other having life with cute girls

I think so. I just can’t enjoy TV since most shows are bluepilled and filled with blatant lies

I'm fine with watching old tv shows and movies, it's just the newer ones that i can't stand. Most movies and shows of this decade are degenerate af.

depends on the movie.

Idk how long its ago that I have watched a movie on TV

TV. music and movies were great in the 1970's and earlier. I watched a lot back then. Today, they are crap.

Depression, aside... most shows and movies are just bad, pushing stupid narratives, or baiting the lowest common denominator with formulaic trash, like this generation’s superhero movie phenomenon.

idk but if its bad its just bad.