Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is Being Loyal to Your Race Only for Ugly Ethnics?

O

OGcel1983

Banned
-
Asian males and black women are the least likely to marry out, I wonder why.

because they are ugly untermensch

most of the time, ethnics manage to marry out but with other ethnic women but not white women. it's just ethnic/ethnic marriages.
Asian males
asian males can't really marry out since they don't have any way to do so. they can't attract white women but they can get some black women or latinas sometimes but they don't interact with black people a lot in china and jap. but i saw a lot of examples of asian men marrying sheboons in sub saharan nigger countries. but asian women are the biggest race traitors.
black women
black women do marry out but they don't do it the same way niggers do it. also niggers only manage to do it just because they have rap culture and BBC culture in muttmerica and UK. they still get cucked by pretty much all the other races in other countries.

The more extreme, the worse. Like a black and a noodlewhore.

most of the time, ethnics manage to marry out but with other ethnic women but not white women. it's just ethnic/ethnic marriages.

asian males can't really marry out since they don't have any way to do so. they can't attract white women but they can get some black women or latinas sometimes but they don't interact with black people a lot in china and jap. but i saw a lot of examples of asian men marrying sheboons in sub saharan nigger countries. but asian women are the biggest race traitors.

black women do marry out but they don't do it the same way niggers do it. also niggers only manage to do it just because they have rap culture and BBC culture in muttmerica and UK. they still get cucked by pretty much all the other races in other countries.
I thought Latinas were pickier and more stuck up than white women.