Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is being in this forum more of a hindrance ?

A

ads676

Banned
-
I sometime s feel like what it would be like if I left this forum completely but I just can't seem to do it. The black pill is addictive, there is apart of me that feels like this forum is therapeutic but there is apart of that think it might have more of a hindrance rather than it being productive. what do you guys think ?

I would rather know how I'm getting fucked than being bent over a barrel blind and told I'm being tickled.

Nothings productive.

It’s only a hindrance if you’re a fakecel cuck who has deluded himself into thinking he’s an incel

It's good to leave for some time and come back. Rinse and repeat, it's what I do.

You improved my reply :feelsohh:, although I don't set limits on how many times I visit

Cope. I left and had to return. Find out yourself.

unless you are completly subhuman this forum will only make your situation wrose

@ads676 How often do you come onto the forum? Join date 2020 but you have so little time here compared to a lot of us 2022cels.
I come every now and again but sometimes I come on a regular basis, when I first joined I was hardly ever online

If you have an “average” salary and whatever else you value as an adult but have no social circle then it don’t make much of a difference if you here a lot or not.