Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is being hairy an inkwell trait?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
I've got hair on my arms, legs, back, shoulders and a shit load on my chest.
I've currently got some facial hair too, some of it comes from the top part of my neck.
Yeah, it's pretty much a neckbeard tbh.

Last edited:
I hardly have any and look quite boyish still.

Yes, girls prefer men who aren't hairy

I've got hair on my arms, legs, back, shoulders and a shit load on my chest.
I've currently got some facial hair too, some of it comes from the top part of my neck.
Yeah, it's pretty much a neckbeard tbh.
"Oh woe is me! I have high DHT levels!"

I wish I had that problem. Make some lemonade otta this, will ya?

Yes, girls prefer men who aren't hairy
I'm of white kike descent and I certainly look like it too, mainly because I got a large crooked nose with the tip tilted upwards a bit.
I think I heard somewhere that kike men are more hairier than non kike men.

I'm of white kike descent and I certainly look like it too, mainly because I got a large crooked nose with the tip tilted upwards a bit.
I think I heard somewhere that kike men are more hairier than non kike men.
Yeah because mena origins (kikes originated in egypt to israel)

No being hairy is t an incel trait because of the EDAR mutation which all chinks have causing chinks to have very little to zero body hair. Since having zero body hair is mostly a chink trait it is associated with chinks, and all the other negative things about that. Because it is associated with chinks even though its not unattractive in itself it is unattractive by proxy. Being hairy is a mogger caucsoid/abo trait.

I'm not that hairy apart from my legs.

Im all hairy, especially legs and arms.

Being hairy is a mogger caucsoid/abo trait.
I natually mog asians for being white, but there are fuck load more whites who mog me straight into the earth core.
I've noticed with those whites who mog me is that they never seem to be very hairy and the men who are hairy look pretty incelish.
As in, their either overweight, look like they have low T levels, look all submissive and dorky, or all the above.
I personally used to know this on metalhead, and he had a light beard and was a fat, cucked, left-leaning faggot who was married to a 30YO career roastie.

Last edited:
mogs me, foids seem to be attracted to guys who look like their still in their mid to late teens.
Not when you're being mistaken for a teen skipping school at 30 and other guys start fucking with you because they see me as an easy target.

Not when you're being mistaken for a teen skipping school at 30 and other guys start fucking with you because they see me as an easy target.
if you look like a teen skipping school at 30, shouldn't that give you a major advantage at picking up teen foids?
Their more likely to trust you if you look more like a teen than a 30YO man.
I know this normie at the soup kitchen whos 33 and looks like he's still in his late teens- early 20s.
I'm still in my 20s, i'm fucking younger than this guy by a few years, and I look like i'm nearing 40!

If a foid is hairy it means she's a vegan or very plant based.

if you look like a teen skipping school at 30, shouldn't that give you a major advantage at picking up teen foids?
Their more likely to trust you if you look more like a teen than a 30YO man.
I know this normie at the soup kitchen whos 33 and looks like he's still in his late teens- early 20s.
I'm still in my 20s, i'm fucking younger than this guy by a few years, and I look like i'm nearing 40!
An ugly teen skipping school, not some hollywood looking heartthrob.

Last edited: