Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is being an incel really that bad ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien
★★★★★
Normies get used for money, attention, and resources. Chads get used for sex and genetic resources.

We see through the BS of foids and are totally honest about how they all work. Being an incel prepares you to confront the world how it is.

is having cancer in last stage that bad?
what you say is cope

I think this is worse to be an incel as "being used" also means "fullfill a purpose". If u are useless you are probably biologically wired to feel bad.
And if you have a job for example you are still used by ur boss to extract "plus value" from you and by chads and normies for whom you help them propagating their gene by delivering them their bed for example.

they are not used, stacy truly love chad and shes truly wet when they fuck, dont worry about them, worry about you inkwell

Normies get used for money, attention, and resources. Chads get used for sex and genetic resources.

We see through the BS of foids and are totally honest about how they all work. Being an incel prepares you to confront the world how it is.
i am borderline schizoid and kind of scared of physical intimacy so to me being an involuntary celibate was never 'that bad'

having said that i always felt very smug for having the eye of seeing past a women's b/s
never gave any foid any attention or my time or money

after literally talking to normie guiy who have paid women hundreds of doilars just to play an online game with them on sites like epal(dot)gg . i know i am in a better place than them

Last edited:
Being incel should be a disability.

just be incel theory

It is more or less a disability a social disability that is and unlike other disabilities normies don't sympathize if anything they take it as a green light to bully incels