Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is being a STEMcel the ultimate cuckoldry?

D

Draconian Times

-
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than being a STEMcel. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are studying, forgoing having a social life, developing autism for at least 10 years solely so you can go and pump out code in front of a computer.

All the hard work you put into your beautiful little app developing it, improving user experience, spending time on stack overflow, bug fixing. All of it has one simple result: It will be used by retards to make garbage content and Chads to find more Stacies you have no access to.

Invented the perfect social media? Great. Who benefits? Not you, because you are a social outcast loser. Instead, Chad gets to live his wet dream thanks to your high effort. He gets a huge amount of dopamine hits from the constant social validation and reaps all the benefits of your hard work.

As a STEMcel, you are dedicating at least 10 years of your life simply to invent technology that will improve the quality of life of retards that do not understand or deserve it. It is the ultimate and final cuckoldry. Think about it logically.

STEMcels simply work for money they don't think about how chads or stacies will use that technology, too nonsense.

@Transcended Trucel on suicide watch

No different than any other form of wagecuckery tho. If you are incel anything you do for society is literal cuckoldry.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than being a STEMcel. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are studying, forgoing having a social life, developing autism for at least 10 years solely so you can go and pump out code in front of a computer.

All the hard work you put into your beautiful little app developing it, improving user experience, spending time on stack overflow, bug fixing. All of it has one simple result: It will be used by retards to make garbage content and Chads to find more Stacies you have no access to.

Invented the perfect social media? Great. Who benefits? Not you, because you are a social outcast loser. Instead, Chad gets to live his wet dream thanks to your high effort. He gets a huge amount of dopamine hits from the constant social validation and reaps all the benefits of your hard work.

As a STEMcel, you are dedicating at least 10 years of your life simply to invent technology that will improve the quality of life of retards that do not understand or deserve it. It is the ultimate and final cuckoldry. Think about it logically.
Not cucked if you earn money and can rot in peace with lavish copes

No different than any other form of wagecuckery tho. If you are incel anything you do for society is literal cuckoldry.
Exactly id rather be a stemcel millionaire than drive a bus full of chads or stacies to their destination looking to hook up

shouldn't be you banned

shouldn't be you banned
I Dont Believe It No Way GIF by Paramount+

You can use this argument against any form of labor. You are always providing services, materials - value to society which you will not directly benefit from. You think STEMcels care about their actual work, or who benefits from it? They just do it for the money.

Working for the military is even more cucked. Just look at drafted slavcels sent to get shot and bombed while sluts flee to other countries and get fucked by chads. They fight and die for vapid sluts

Last edited:
jfl this fakecel mayo cumskin faggot got unbanned

You can use this argument against any form of labor. You are always providing services, materials - value to society which you will not directly benefit from. You think STEMcels care about their actual work, or who benefits from it? They just do it for the money.

put secret codes to steal their sex tapes

didnt read kys JoinedJan 1, 2023Posts2,637

Nonsense. I'm in STEM and pretty much every dude I know that is 5'6+, even if ugly (and most of them are), has a wife.

Pure nonsense, how is this clown not banned yet?
The stemscels I know all lifemogg and moneymogg every single cel on this forum.

1- no one is developing autism while coding. even tho the job might be lonely asf and you light feel like an outcast you're still doing a job like everyone else
2- we're all retards and that's including you. everyone of us is a braindead retard
3-money

what do you suggest to do for money ? work at mcdonalds for 1/4th of the wage at best?
sitting infront of a computer is pretty comfy, not to mention you dont need any degree to get into programming, just need to know what youre doing

There are other stem fields than cs. Also, what other people said about money makes it worth it. Get more money per hour worked = less work needed to live and cope.

Because how else are you supposed to get money if you’re born poor? Don’t say drop shipping or real estate because that shit doesn’t work. STEM is the safest way to guarantee money. Yes having a relationship is nice but what’s the point of having no relationship while also having no money. I’ll get old eventually, I want to afford nice copes as well.

Because how else are you supposed to get money if you’re born poor? Don’t say drop shipping or real estate because that shit doesn’t work. STEM is the safest way to guarantee money. Yes having a relationship is nice but what’s the point of having no relationship while also having no money. I’ll get old eventually, I want to afford nice copes as well.
High IQ.

So wo

So be a poor, working class loser instead?

So wo

So be a poor, working class loser instead?
LDAR permanent NEETdom, contribute nothing, leave a net negative after your death, fail society, it failed you.

only being a stemcel betabux is the ultimate cuckoldry. but simply just being an incel working in stem does not mean you are a cuck.