Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is being a single child harder to absorb blackpill?

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
Assuming have both parents, not single mom raised.
Is single child usually more bluepilled?

id rather be an only child than have siblings who mog me

Oh nvm

I dont know

Yes. You're treated a lot better.

With a bro/sis you'll always have a comparison to remind you where you really are

No. I was an only child for a little bit.

Yes. You're treated a lot better.

With a bro/sis you'll always have a comparison to remind you where you really are
Possible reason. Ik two single child irl, incels. I Feel bad

I am an only child so I would say no.

id rather be an only child than have siblings who mog me
Bullshit. You would just be completely and utterly alone and have zero social contact. Your parents grow to hate you as an only child because most want grandchildren and it becomes very clear that it won't happen. The most fulfilling thing in older people's lives is being a grandparent and you can't grant them that.

How long it little bit? But u grew up until now as only child?
I'm still a teen. My sister was born a couple years back. I only really became blackpilled recently after I read this forum and finally realized why women were so mean to me and other non chad guys.

I am an only child so I would say no.

Bullshit. You would just be completely and utterly alone and have zero social contact. Your parents grow to hate you as an only child because most want grandchildren and it becomes very clear that it won't happen. The most fulfilling thing in older people's lives is being a grandparent and you can't grant them that.
U might hv more high level of introspection. But anw what I observed is purely anecdotal. I wonder if any studies for single male childs n sex life.

Probably no, it depend in others factors

I'm still a teen. My sister was born a couple years back. I only really became blackpilled recently after I read this forum and finally realized why women were so mean to me and other non chad guys.
Tats very early, idk ur situation but I hope u try everything first before completely submitting to inceldom tbh

Tats very early, idk ur situation but I hope u try everything first before completely submitting to inceldom tbh
Well I'm not going to inject myself with horomones. And girls shut me down before I can speak to them.

U might hv more high level of introspection. But anw what I observed is purely anecdotal. I wonder if any studies for single male childs n sex life.
I'm pretty sure that it's because only childs receive a lot of affection and nurturing. They have a strong environment and are more likely to outperform their genetics otherwise. They usually have a secure attachment style and no personality disorders. They crave attention and become the center of attention when they socialize. They're more confident.

Basically most only childs are normies who are hyper NT and are not incels.

Difficult to know

Basically most only childs are normies who are hyper NT and are not incels.
I’m not. I had aggressive tiger parents and grew up socially stunted and ugly and my parents kept trying to reassure me that looks don’t matter. How fucking dumb.

I'm the only child

It's easier, single child is an incel trait.