Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is being a janitor the best job for an incel?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
I actually think being a janitor is probably the best and the only option for the most inferior members of slavekind(Goys), I mean think about if for a sec, you are just cleaning and most people will just leave you alone in peace which is all a beaten up subhuman slave could ask for. I mean yes the wages are lower but its not like you will need much money if its truly over for you. I might actually apply for a janitor job since everything else seems like too much effort at this point

Yes, janitor is a good job for incels. Difficult to say if it's the absolute best. But it's good. Better than most other jobs in any case.

janitor is very shit job

I honestly kinda want to be a janitor

It would actually be a shitty job for an incel; cleaning normies and foids messes doesnt sound nice to me, it would fill me with rage:reeeeee:

Find a job in a lab running something like water quality tests or material analysis. Most of these don't require a degree and the ones that do don't pay any better. All you do is run the same two machines over and over and nobody talks to you unless you get an abnormal reading. Basically you get paid to sit in a room by yourself and go on autopilot, it's perfect for incels.

The best job is being a neet and taking neetbuxx from the government for allowing your mother to give birth to you. No pussy no work.

I actually think being a janitor is probably the best and the only option for the most inferior members of slavekind(Goys), I mean think about if for a sec, you are just cleaning and most people will just leave you alone in peace which is all a beaten up subhuman slave could ask for. I mean yes the wages are lower but its not like you will need much money if its truly over for you. I might actually apply for a janitor job since everything else seems like too much effort at this point
Oyyyyyyyyy

It would actually be a shitty job for an incel; cleaning normies and foids messes doesnt sound nice to me, it would fill me with rage:reeeeee:

Its not. DBDR said that he had to clean toilets as it was part of his job and he said that in the foids toilet, there was literally shit on the ceiling of the room

Remote IT job. Pays well and is discrete

Remote IT job. Pays well and is discrete
You need a high IQ for that. Not every incel is smart, some of us have been cursed in every way imaginable. Of course you wouldn't know because you are genetically privileged just like the rest of them. FUCK MY LIFE

You need a high IQ for that. Not every incel is smart, some of us have been cursed in every way imaginable. Of course you wouldn't know because you are genetically privileged just like the rest of them. FUCK MY LIFE
That's true for most SDE roles ypu do need high iq but there are also many skills in thr IT field that can be learnt by the average IQ normie with a lot of hard work and dedication. If you have a strong work ethic and are willing to put in the hours. Almost anyone can become a sys admin or pen tester. The pay isn't as high as software developmental roles but it's still very above average

if your stupid, just do trades. It pays way better than being a janitor

if your stupid, just do trades. It pays way better than being a janitor
This also. Electrician, Plumber etc the pay is much higher and there's also a certain dignity of work associated with your job

are also many skills in thr IT field that can be learnt by the average IQ normie with a lot of hard work and dedication
Souhds like some bluepilled cope. Never Get Up! If you are not built for something then you cannot get too far with it

Janitor + personality is an insane combo. It might help you ascend

Become a politician

It's a subhuman job