Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is being a 20 year old khhv really that bad?

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★★★
I don’t know man i am 19 years old. I was homeschooled my entire life, but now I am in university and i am seeing so many couples, 17 yo couples etc. and to be honest, before I joined this site it never really bothered me. But approximately 6 months ago things changed drastically. I don’t know why but I just started caring about all those things (that everyone has a girlfriend even 12 year olds and things like that) and now my depression is getting worse every day. Damn it why am I such a high inhib nd loser man? My mother controls my life, wtf? :soy::foidSoy::no::no:

Your thoughts?

I don’t know man i am 19 years old. I was homeschooled my entire life, but now I am in university and i am seeing so many couples, 17 yo couples etc. and to be honest, before I joined this site it never really bothered me. But approximately 6 months ago things changed drastically. I don’t know why but I just started caring about all those things (that everyone has a girlfriend even 12 year olds and things like that) and now my depression is getting worse every day. Damn it why am I such a high inhib nd loser man? My mother controls my life, wtf? :soy::foidSoy::no::no:

Your thoughts?
Welcome to abyss
high inhib as well

Your thoughts?
Go er

Yes bro. This is a terrible position to be in. In my case 90% of the people in high school have ascended so here I am, missed out on “teen love” and going to miss out on everything else because of my incel genes. And smv will get worse because women will expect more and more from you socially while you get more and more behind.

20yrs khhv is a very bad sign for the future.

Yes bro. This is a terrible position to be in. In my case 90% of the people in high school have ascended so here I am, missed out on “teen love” and going to miss out on everything else because of my incel genes. And smv will get worse because women will expect more and more from you socially while you get more and more behind.

20yrs khhv is a very bad sign for the future.
“Shiiet”

As I approach 21 things have been getting bad. Things look hopeless when nothing can be changed

Yes, it is

Everyone you have known has surpassed you not just Sexual-Romantically, but also in virtually every other metric in your life.

It's brutal tbh, and is probably one of the worst experiences, if not the worst, a guy can go through.

It feels like being one anytime after high school makes you an outlier

i’m about to be 19 as well. I wouldn’t be in this situation had I applied my ass more and played more sports and took care of my appearance growing up.

i was always an academic nerd, i just got blackpilled too late, regardless it’s over for us

Your thoughts?
Well, I'm 33 years old and an independent and adult and I'm happy my mother is dead and I'm still a Virgin and it tears me up inside every day.I wish I had the guts to rope but I really don't so I use a lot of drugs and contribute very little to the economy and society at large

yes it is. Most other normies at that age have already had a shit ton more experience with dating and having sexual relationships with each other. People like us are far behind even at that age

Yes, it is

Everyone you have known has surpassed you not just Sexual-Romantically, but also in virtually every other metric in your life.

It's brutal tbh, and is probably one of the worst experiences, if not the worst, a guy can go through.
Normies are no longer your acquaintances so you shouldn't really compare yourself to them. I know it's your subconscious that does it but if you have high impulse control it's possible for you to be mentally strong. I almost forgot every single normie I was acquainted with in HS. There is like only 1 person I give some fucks about but the rest are now forgotten and the mogging isn't very brutal. Your brain should adapt in the long run if you are truly autistic.

yes it is. Most other normies at that age have already had a shit ton more experience with dating and having sexual relationships with each other. People like us are far behind even at that age
If you haven't kissed before 16 it is already over, normies kiss at 10 yo normally

It's still late bloomer territory. I'd say it's really bad when you reach 24-25. You could still possibly ascend with a 17-18 year old virgin at your age.

Yes it's very bad and society hates you because of it

you joined this site at 14/15? :dafuckfeels:
yeah, got blackpilled young but I was athletic, I figured the best I can do is grind academic a bit and get a good job.. still a journey in progress obv… things haven’t really gotten all too much better

It starts to get really scary once you start seeing signs of aging. You realize that you have really lost your life and that dating will never be the same again. People your age have already had a lot of experiences and are now in the phase of relaxing and building families. While younger women are not an option, since if they didn't like you when you were young, imagine now. The feeling of hope, the feeling of “I'm still young, I'm going to change things” begins to disappear completely.

After 24, you start to REALLY understand and assimilate that it's completely over. People aged 20-23 still don't feel this so intensely, even if they are truecels, because they are young and haven't seen aging signs yet, they always have that hope deep down. But when you start balding and your face doesn't look young anymore, there's nowhere left to go. It's totally over.

Everyone here on the same boat. Welcome to the club

Your thoughts?
We are literally the same person lmfao, I was also homeschooled and didn't really care about getting a girlfriend before I found this site

Above 18 is potent rope fuel imo
For real. I’d argue even above 16 as a complete KHHV is entering brutal territory. At 14 the normies and foids were going to the dinner dance in school while me and my only friend rotted at home. Fucking 14 they are dating, kissing, and cuddling. Sure, they likely aren’t fucking yet, but they had the experience. Then by 16 they can easily lose their virginity. I’m a 19 year old KHHV and it’s brutal. You are so far behind there is almost no way to recover. It’s ok to be inexperienced and learn relationships as an early teen. As a 19 year old, you’re expected to have experience already. Even if a woman decided your looks were good enough, she’s gonna lose all attraction towards you and get the ick the moment she realizes you are KHHV. You don’t even need to tell her either. Foids can pick up on it from a mile away. You can’t fake experience that comes along with developing socially like a normal human being

didn't really care about getting a girlfriend before I found this site
What a gigacope. You found this site BECAUSE you were upset you couldn’t get a gf. Nobody finds this site because their life was all sunshine and rainbows and they just randomly discovered it, jfl. You usually only find this place after months or years of watching BP videos. No straight male with a working sex drive is ok with not having a gf. Doesn’t matter whether you were home schooled or not. I was also homeschooled from 10th grade onward. Didn’t change the fact I craved a gf desperately

Yeah oldcels have it the worst, RESPECT

”he is literally me” incel edition
u better do everything u can to ascend because being an oldcel is too brutal

Your thoughts?
Yes it is hell

I don't know man. I WOULD NOT be able to COPE.

If you haven't kissed before 16 it is already over, normies kiss at 10 yo normally
If you could see how much I hate and feel uncomfortable about this fact.
Almost like a mix between the two. It just creates a different feeling inside of me.
Like, Legitimately.