Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is beggermaxxing legit?

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
If an ugly incel wears dirty clothes and rubs himself in dirt and starts begging can he make more money than doctors? I think soys and normies want to feel good about themselves and want to pay you. Seems like a solid plan.

If an ugly incel wears dirty clothes and rubs himself in dirt and starts begging can he make more money than doctors? I think soys and normies want to feel good about themselves and want to pay you. Seems like a solid plan.
lmao no

If an ugly incel wears dirty clothes and rubs himself in dirt and starts begging can he make more money than doctors?

Doctor of what???

Medical doctors the jews who make shekels after going to doctor schools

No way man. That would have to be many hundreds of dollars a day. And even if you did pull that off one day, it would only be because you picked a prime panhandling spot. And if you keep going to that spot everyday, eventually action will be taken against you and they'll be like "Stop coming here or we're calling the cops."

Or... what people do sometimes, is they put up signs and stuff discouraging people from donating to panhandlers. Like maybe you'll see signs for the local soup kitchen that say "If you see somebody in need of money, send them to us and we'll feed them and stuff." The whole "Make change, don't give it" movement.

No way man. That would have to be many hundreds of dollars a day. And even if you did pull that off one day, it would only be because you picked a prime panhandling spot. And if you keep going to that spot everyday, eventually action will be taken against you and they'll be like "Stop coming here or we're calling the cops."

Or... what people do sometimes, is they put up signs and stuff discouraging people from donating to panhandlers. Like maybe you'll see signs for the local soup kitchen that say "If you see somebody in need of money, send them to us and we'll feed them and stuff." The whole "Make change, don't give it" movement.
Doctors go through so many schooling and sleepless nights. I bet they forgot what birds are and how the sun feels. Begging you are literally just sitting there. If you find you just get up and go somewhere else. Rinse and repeat.

Doctors go through so many schooling and sleepless nights. I bet they forgot what birds are and how the sun feels. Begging you are literally just sitting there. If you find you just get up and go somewhere else. Rinse and repeat.

But not everywhere is a good panhandling spot. You can't make hundreds of dollars a day just anywhere, that's why the good spots are so fiercely defended.

But not everywhere is a good panhandling spot. You can't make hundreds of dollars a day just anywhere, that's why the good spots are so fiercely defended.
I would do it but i dont look explicitly curry. The locals could tell i am saudi and tell me to get in my imaginary audi. Ask @Wiseman how it wont work for me. I need to hire a curry.

Op's plan is flawed because people do acts of charity in part to put their own life situation in perspective. You always hear stories of people saying "I met a homeless guy and realized I could be him and now I'm thankfulfir what I have." Well no one wants to ever imagine themselves as incel so there's no self-reflective sympathy angle to exploit.

Op's plan is flawed because people do acts of charity in part to put their own life situation in perspective. You always hear stories of people saying "I met a homeless guy and realized I could be him and now I'm thankfulfir what I have." Well no one wants to ever imagine themselves as incel so there's no self-reflective sympathy angle to exploit.
Reading comprehensioncel

Only incels can be homeless...

I would do it but i dont look explicitly curry. The locals could tell i am saudi and tell me to get in my imaginary audi. Ask @Wiseman how it wont work for me. I need to hire a curry.
It's over.

Soys and normies want to show others they are good but couldn't cared less about actually doing good. If there's no one around to advertise or give publicity to their good deed then they would just ignore you with disdain.

Only women can benefit from beggermaxxing.
Male beggars get spit on and beaten up

With my luck I'll probably get murdered or hit by a car. Every decision I make ends in catastrophe. That's why I'm going to lay here in bed and stare at the ceiling until I die

tried beggingmaxx once. 5$ a day maximum... not worth it

tried beggingmaxx once. 5$ a day maximum... not worth it
Wow i expected a few hundred an hour you might have chosen a bad spor

Holding up a sign that says: "Meek and humble truecel monk seeking alms for surgerymaxxing salvation."

I've begged from time to time, I go to a different town to do it. No, you don't make all that much lol. Maybe if you're a foid, but me, I've been lucky to have enough for a few drinks and the bus back.

Never tried it, but it depends on your location and the political ideology of the area.

111015_homeless_dm_1.jpg

FACE HEIGHT FRAME RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME

Femoids make vastly more money begging than men, especially ugly men.

no, is not legit, and is comical and laughable

Gimme something

Idk how it would work in Saudi Arabia
You could probably make some decent money doing it here